New 3g Connection On Mi5c

Rythien

Members
Feb 26, 2018
So lately I've been struggling on 3g data connections.I checked my sim and its on a right slot too and my apn settings are fine too.The problem is I cant change my network from gsm to wcdma like on other mi phones. When i go to prefered network mode it shows(Ive posted a photo too).
USSD code isnt working either.
p.s My device is MIUI

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-27-01-26-34-203_com.android.phone.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-27-01-26-34-203_com.android.phone.png
    104.8 KB · Views: 299
Does it work?
I just checked and found that its for 4g
No its not for 4G, its for support China Unicom and FDD-Lte, if You dont set 5 mode You have only 2G because work in China Mobile and TD-Lte.
If You want 3G(H) and 4G(Lte) outside China or in China Unicom You must set 5 mode in Song Assistant, Save and restart phone.
If You stay on 3 mode phone work only on China Mobile(3G and 4G in this carrier) and only 2G outside China and China Unicom.
You must on 5 mode if You want higher than 2G

No its not for 4G, its for support China Unicom and FDD-Lte, if You dont set 5 mode You have only 2G because work in China Mobile and TD-Lte.
If You want 3G(H) and 4G(Lte) outside China or in China Unicom You must set 5 mode in Song Assistant, Save and restart phone.
If You stay on 3 mode phone work only on China Mobile(3G and 4G in this carrier) and only 2G outside China and China Unicom.
You must on 5 mode if You want higher than 2G

I got it. Thanks buddy it helped me alot