MULTI 4.10.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the release. were the thumbnails removed from the browser, like in last week's rom?

Gmail attachments/download bug STILL present.
Someone of the staff please report this serious bug to the chinese, please

Reactions: Kodo Mayo
How do you install
Xiaomi MI-2/MI-2SariesV6 - 4.4 for MI2S? After I flashed it like normal the device wont boot up. (Moved to SD and choose Install update)

How do you install
Xiaomi MI-2/MI-2SariesV6 - 4.4 for MI2S? After I flashed it like normal the device wont boot up. (Moved to SD and choose Install update)

if you mean you come from v5, it's written in the first post:

For installation of Mi2S v6 SPECIAL EDITION
- Install v6 via MiFlash (flash_all)

- Then install our multilang via Updater app like usually

In the browser, I'm saving bookmarks to the start page. Either the start page is not appearing, or the bookmarks are not being saved. I noticed this also in last week's ROM.
Mi3W English.

Dutch language the time is a U.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413580553871.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1413580553871.png
    272.4 KB · Views: 373
the start page is removed from the browser. that's a feature, not a bug. i don't like it, to be honest. the start page was the best feature of the browser. i'll probably go back to the 4.9.26 rom that still had the thumbnails.

Is this a bug. Every time when I using the Email app it give the message. Internal fould. My language is Dutch and phone is MI3 TD

the start page is removed from the browser. that's a feature, not a bug. i don't like it, to be honest. the start page was the best feature of the browser. i'll probably go back to the 4.9.26 rom that still had the thumbnails.
So the default page is nothing, and the links I save to the start page go nowhere. I was expecting it to be the old 'Quick Links'. I am still undecided whether to use Firefox or not.

Good to see that the music tracks for CDs/LPs are back in their correct order again. But there is still the predominance of chinese music and the lack of being able to search my own music. Because of these I am still using another music player.

I hope that both of these will get sorted and become more user-friendly.

if you mean you come from v5, it's written in the first post:

For installation of Mi2S v6 SPECIAL EDITION
- Install v6 via MiFlash (flash_all)

- Then install our multilang via Updater app like usually

Let me rephrase myself.. How do you flash with the flash_all??

vocal search not working for my mi4. seems I have trouble connecting with google server. I come from 4.9.26 and it was the same.

Hi all!

Anyone can comment hows the battery life and camera updates on mi3?

Camera updates - such as hows the autofocus? Does it focus faster now? or does images still come out unfocused? I understand that burst shot mode is back.

Buttons options in settings menu crashes and we've too this cool bug with receiving an mp4 file thought Bluetooth :D
Edit: using Italian language edit2: using mi3w

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-17-14-05-47.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-17-14-05-47.png
    387.6 KB · Views: 346
So the default page is nothing, and the links I save to the start page go nowhere. I was expecting it to be the old 'Quick Links'. I am still undecided whether to use Firefox or not.

yupp, something like this. i don't see why the start page was removed. it makes the browser pretty useless. you even lose your bookmarks from previous backups, there's no point in that. i froze the browser with titanium backup and use chrome instead. such a shame... i really hope it gets sorted.

yupp, something like this. i don't see why the start page was removed. it makes the browser pretty useless. you even lose your bookmarks from previous backups, there's no point in that. i froze the browser with titanium backup and use chrome instead. such a shame... i really hope it gets sorted.

Good to see that the music tracks for CDs/LPs are back in their correct order again. But there is still the predominance of chinese music and the lack of being able to search my own music. Because of these I am still using another music player.

I hope that both of these will get sorted and become more user-friendly.
In the browser, I'm saving bookmarks to the start page. Either the start page is not appearing, or the bookmarks are not being saved. I noticed this also in last week's ROM.
Mi3W English.
Xiaomi replaced Start page by this page http://nav.browser.miui.com/v6/i18n/ and we had to replace it by "google page" to not see chinese links every time when you open Browser...

Reactions: laueugen
Status
Not open for further replies.