MULTI 4.10.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
A request for future mirroring: make the mirrors publicly available...
I tried downloading from androidfilehost. It required me to be logged in. So I registered an accout and logged in. Only to get an access denied message on the miui link. Thankfully there was a second mirror.

Doesn't look like it though. Where used to be headlines is now just blank space.

Sound and lock screen are now basically under network.

And that long list of system apps? What were they thinking?!

The 24h clock setting on the statusbar is not working, it's always using 12h display (8:37 instead of 20:37) on both the MI4 and MiPad.

2 good news which might be some consolation for the messed up settings menu:
- notifications on the status bar work, you just have to enable that in the settings - notifications menu (it's not enough to turn on the notifications per apps)
- you can actually choose the left soft button function (between menu and recent apps) finally

A request for future mirroring: make the mirrors publicly available...
I tried downloading from androidfilehost. It required me to be logged in. So I registered an accout and logged in. Only to get an access denied message on the miui link. Thankfully there was a second mirror.
Fixed.

Root doesn't seem too work on MiPad, asking for binary update but it fails all the time

Doesn't look like it though. Where used to be headlines is now just blank space.

Sound and lock screen are now basically under network.

And that long list of system apps? What were they thinking?!
I agree with you, the new settings are all messed up, it's confusing and they don't make sense like they are. I prefer by far the setting as they were before!

Yes. We removed root ability in MiPad. MiPad doesn't have root from MIUI so we won't include that also.

Wysłane z MI4

I have the same, dutch language...
Select EN lang and change time format.. Then report bug into Dutch translation repo for get it fixed ASAP...

~Tapatalk~

hi
From the video application
Shared devices.
I do not connect with pc, stays charged. It is an error on my device, or a bug?
Thanks for your work
Mi3w
eu.jpg

hi
From the video application
Shared devices.
I do not connect with pc, stays charged. It is an error on my device, or a bug?
Thanks for your work
Mi3w
eu.jpg
Report it to your lang repo..

~Tapatalk~

I really wonder why there's still no unified memory pool on MI 2A although the android base has been upgraded to latest version 4.4.4? Can anyone give me an answer? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.