[4.22] CM10.1 beta5.1& Mokee beta4

Can someone confirm whether wifi is working in beta 5.1 ??? It's not switching on in my phone
TrueDualBoot enabled
Mi2s 32gb
If yes i will wipe again and install once again
WIFI works well,but not truedualboot.but you can have a try after wipe

I nave disabile truedualboot... Now i have fix the /data/app problemi disabling the Dual boot.. I have a problem... Sometimes the phone freeze when I turn off the screen or it's in standby.... And when I use com.android.video editor in landscape the screen became grey..... But the rom is great!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Can you tell to the Dev. if he/she can use the new sources which includes the patch for the famous bug and the "new messaging service"?

Reactions: TiKaZz
Can you tell to the Dev. if he/she can use the new sources which includes the patch for the famous bug and the "new messaging service"?

Yes new sources would be Great!
And i did get a notification from the chinese forums. Don't kow chinese so i didn't get it :p

Skickat från min MI 2 med Tapatalk 4 Beta

Can someone post a updater-script from an older version then 5.1? I get status 7 in cwm and is on a ****** connection. Thanks :D

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Can someone post a updater-script from an older version then 5.1? I get status 7 in cwm and is on a ****** connection. Thanks :D

Error status 7 is a problem with the recovery... You're using the cwm or another recovery because I think that the package isn't singed...

Sent from my Mi2s

Error status 7 is a problem with the recovery... You're using the cwm or another recovery because I think that the package isn't singed...

Sent from my Mi2s
Ya Im using cwm though the error 7 was a updater error.
What should i do then? :)

Ya Im using cwm though the error 7 was a updater error.
What should i do then? :)

You shall flash another package that allows you to flash unsigned packages....Google on internet....Or try to download again the beta 5.1 I have used the cwm to flash the 5.1 .... The error status 6 is the updater script error

Sent from my Mi2s

You shall flash another package that allows you to flash unsigned packages....Google on internet....Or try to download again the beta 5.1 I have used the cwm to flash the 5.1 .... The error status 6 is the updater script error

Sent from my Mi2s
Well i will download it one more time and try... Thanks anyways!

Well i will download it one more time and try... Thanks anyways!

This ROM have a biggggg battery drain (2 h 50 min ----> 50% with battery guru by Qualcomm active.....)

Sent from my Mi2s

This ROM have a biggggg battery drain (2 h 50 min ----> 50% with battery guru by Qualcomm active.....)

Sent from my Mi2s
I have used it this week now and i have used it before and i'm not experince that kind of drain. I did look at the battery stats yestersay or something like that and i thought it was okay....

Well even the latest CM10.1 from cofface (20130727) hasn't HALO or PIE, like the screenshot's lead me to belieave, but MoKee build this have this two features, but this things I miss in MIUI. PIE is possible to install via XDA's tweak but HALO, until now not.

Well even the latest CM10.1 from cofface (20130727) hasn't HALO or PIE, like the screenshot's lead me to belieave, but MoKee build this have this two features, but this things I miss in MIUI. PIE is possible to install via XDA's tweak but HALO, until now not.
This ROM isn't paranoid android but cyanogenmod... Pie controls are in cued into the ROM you have to enable soft keys and halo isn't include into the cm's sources

Sent from my Mi2s

This ROM isn't paranoid android but cyanogenmod... Pie controls are in cued into the ROM you have to enable soft keys and halo isn't include into the cm's sources

Sent from my Mi2s

linuxx

Yes MoKee Android is AOSP & Cyanogen based. I've been testing the 201307251846 version it's a 4.2.2 Android and seems very stable so far, with HALO and PIE. I really miss this features in MIUI, but in AOSP i miss the Music player from V5, it's simply beautiful.

Here is MoKee Open source project
http://www.mfunz.com/

Sent from my Mi2s
ybu5ytus.jpg

u3use5uj.jpg

Not to bad.

Skickat från min MI 2 med Tapatalk 4 Beta