[ROMs] [4.12.5] Android 5.0 Lollipop for Xiaomi Mi 2/2S by Ivan Download

Using the latest 5.1: incredible speed and astonishingly good battery life. But I do have one or two daily random reboots...

Reactions: tmz83
any major bugs?
This version has some problem with pairing bluetooth (car audio for example), but it's possible to send files via bt. Also thetering doesn't work.
Never had a random reboot, never had mic incall issues.

This version has some problem with pairing bluetooth (car audio for example), but it's possible to send files via bt. Also thetering doesn't work.
Never had a random reboot, never had mic incall issues.
thanks

last question: whats the easiest way to root it?

on the 12.5 version my alarm clock doesn't wake up the phone.. anyone else have this problem?

for example i set my alarm clock at 5:00, but it doesn't go off until i manually wake up the phone at for example 6:30

on the 12.5 version my alarm clock doesn't wake up the phone.. anyone else have this problem?

for example i set my alarm clock at 5:00, but it doesn't go off until i manually wake up the phone at for example 6:30
very known bug of this old version... just try 5.1.0

That's strange i use the same version and i don't have this issue.