[ROMs] [4.12.5] Android 5.0 Lollipop for Xiaomi Mi 2/2S by Ivan Download

I used it without Gapps (because I don't like the way Google can update anything on my phone without asking, and I do not need sync all the time, I can download apk from Google Play via computer and also there is Nogapps project) and battery was very good.

Reactions: heron
I used it without Gapps (because I don't like the way Google can update anything on my phone without asking, and I do not need sync all the time, I can download apk from Google Play via computer and also there is Nogapps project) and battery was very good.
Its true.
I use all ROMs without Gapps too.
Sometimes I use alternative market like blackmart.apk

Reactions: heron
Thanks to Ivan all other developers!
MI-2
Fort Colins, CO
USA
Using Straight Talk (AT&T) for cellular data

Last edited:
Any news on Bluetooth fixes for Lollipop? I can't use my various BT devices with this version, only one device at a time. If I want to switch the audio stream to another BT device I have to re-boot the phone. I use a BT speaker, BT headset, Fitbit One, and various automobile BT links(Honda, Toyota, Ford). All behave the same. I can link/pair, but no audio comes out unless the device was the 1st one I paired with after re-boot. Tried all the various "fixes" - cleared BT cache/data, unpaired/re-paired, turned BT on/off The only sure fix is to re-boot the phone. This appears to be a Lollipop issue, not this ROM. Other than BT this version seems to be great on my phone. Thanks again to Ivan and the other s for getting the MI2 to the latest version of Android!

Any news on Bluetooth fixes for Lollipop? I can't use my various BT devices with this version, only one device at a time. If I want to switch the audio stream to another BT device I have to re-boot the phone. I use a BT speaker, BT headset, Fitbit One, and various automobile BT links(Honda, Toyota, Ford). All behave the same. I can link/pair, but no audio comes out unless the device was the 1st one I paired with after re-boot. Tried all the various "fixes" - cleared BT cache/data, unpaired/re-paired, turned BT on/off The only sure fix is to re-boot the phone. This appears to be a Lollipop issue, not this ROM. Other than BT this version seems to be great on my phone. Thanks again to Ivan and the other s for getting the MI2 to the latest version of Android!

Did you try newer lollipop release like 5.0.1 or 5.0.2 maybe?

Try Google keyboard from Play Store. It sould work.

Sent from my MI 2S using Forum Fiend v1.3.1.

I made a package for lollipop rom, it ensures that your system partition size matches your internal storage space that is allocated for the system partition.

Thus you can reclaim the whole free space.

You can download here:

could someone confirm it is working? I am still on kitkat

MUST HAVE TWRP 2.8.X.Y

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9kxrJw-dzUmbUR6UDl2bjFINjQ/view?usp=sharing
Soes it wipe data? Or can I backup, install and then restore?

Hi, have someone try it with the new Xposed for Lollipop ?

WOW, thanks, I didn't know about it. I'll try it.

For me it works. Note that not all modules have to work, because they aren't optimized for LP. But some features in Gravity Box work.

For me it works. Note that not all modules have to work, because they aren't optimized for LP. But some features in Gravity Box work.
I read tons of users that said it doesn't work, so i didn't tried it at all.
Anyway, good to hear that.

So I'm testing Gravity Box right now. Almost nothing works. We'll have to wait until LP-compatible modules will arrive.
Pity that Lollipop reboot menu doesn't work. It gives me only empty power menu.