4.4 Kitkat for MI2a

Hello! I installed MIUI in system1 and Kitkat in system2.
Now I need more space in the SD and I would like to delete all Kitkat files.
Can someone explain me the way to do it?
Thanks in advance.

Hello! I installed MIUI in system1 and Kitkat in system2.
Now I need more space in the SD and I would like to delete all Kitkat files.
Can someone explain me the way to do it?
Thanks in advance.

Taking into account how many apps you ran under Kitkat and also the installation zip and gapps zip, I don't think there are too many Kitkat only files on /sdcard to remove.

Changelog (22november):

Update records:
1. Repair 1300W camera identification [m 2]
2 Fix Missing libemoji library error causes some applications
3 day love after repair applications eliminate restart automatically disappear
4 repair part of the telecommunications card is not 3G Internet access, you can not select APN [m 2]
5. Repair some phone cards can not log WAP Pocket Office, you need to manually enter the phone number and password
6. Repair can not restore SMS
7. Repair GMS in Google map can not locate the brush into the GMS service needs its own package
8 optimized SD card mount
9 merging some chromium part of the code, to enhance browser functionality
10. Optimization WIFI
11. Optimized multimedia related code
12 Upgrade 4.4 is more compatible communication layer code
13. Repair some software can not be played online video tips retry BUG
14 Open AppOps settings --- application rights management (you can set various permissions)
15 Enhanced attribution capabilities, detailed call records section shows the attribution (the next step will be to enhance the interface calls attribution show)
16 Increase restart (including restart, recovery, fastboot), screenshot shortcut
17 fixes some users press the power button to restart the state may appear hot
18. Reconstruction HAL layer sound code for android version higher after transplantation prepare
19 part time repairing telecommunications card users to call unknown BUG [m 2]
20. Repair some users Shuisi problem (need long-term test)
21. Merge the latest code Google Android-4.4_r1.2

http://www.miui.com/thread-1503697-1-1.html

One black screen at the moment, but only one. This release ir more stable than previous one

I got NOTE III last week,so i put my Xiaomi MI2A on the side for the moment - i haven't installed the latest 4.4 version yet,sorry.

The only issue I can see so far after 3 full days is a small delay after pressing the power button. Nothing I am concerned about.

One black screen at the moment, but only one. This release ir more stable than previous one

I'm trying this out as well. It's very fast, and so far I have also had just one black screen. Any more though, and I will switch back to the CM 10.2 I found.

I'm trying the latest version of Xposed framework and Gravitybox on Android 4.4, and I must say it works very well
I have enabled:
circular battery
background locksreen changed
Arc battery around the ring to unlock
Increase columns quick settings
Screenshots:

Last edited: