MULTI 4.5.30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this rom, but i can't use. Because sometimes my device (Gt-I9100) frezee. And after freze my phone its not open, mostly do nothing. I have to reinstall in recovery another rom. Please fix this issue and i can use Miui .
Sorry my bad English :(
sorry S2 is lowend for MIUI.. use 4.2 port on AOSP base... official 4.1 version is too heavy for MIUI because of touchwiz base...

sorry S2 is lowend for MIUI.. use 4.2 port on AOSP base... official 4.1 version is too heavy for MIUI because of touchwiz base...

Thanks for your help. 4.2 port have an issue about my MW600 it s not working correctly and the folder view is not good.
I think time to change my device :) xiaomi when open market in Türkiye? :)

hello to everyone! I just came into possession of the fantastic MI3w.

I have a point to make. I follow you from the earliest versions of MIUI, and I do not understand why you have taken away the ability to hide apps in the launcher! I personally find it very useful to hide apps in the launcher because the launcher so you can have a much more orderly.

I ask you, you can re-enable the option to hide the app in the launcher? thank you!

from italy

Reactions: tuanminh nguyen
I use MIUI on my daughter Galaxy S2 (x my) ,but flashed latest version from december and all works good ,so i recommend 3.12.27.

hello to everyone! I just came into possession of the fantastic MI3w.

I have a point to make. I follow you from the earliest versions of MIUI, and I do not understand why you have taken away the ability to hide apps in the launcher! I personally find it very useful to hide apps in the launcher because the launcher so you can have a much more orderly.

I ask you, you can re-enable the option to hide the app in the launcher? thank you!

from italy

Just use wsm tools. It has the option to hide the apps.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Reactions: lyldz
Xiaomi Hongmi Stable 15 posted...
Xiaomi Redmi NOTE WCDMA Stable 17 posted...

What's this all about hmmmmm

Attachments

• miui32.jpg
    miui32.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 414
Reactions: franezunic7
Thanks for the hard work guys. Just DL-ed the zip and I'm going to install it tomorrow. First I need the Redmi to guide me through the mountains on the bike, and I don't want to risk any glitches. Stable 13 has run great for me, so I'm looking forward to Stable 15. The changelist is impressive, so it is promising. Thanks again!

Just installed the new multilang for m2s: can't use the file map anymore, it is completely frozen.
So it is also impossible to install the previous rom again, what can I do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.