MULTI 4.5.30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys help please!
I updated my hongmi wcdma to 15 stable version, and my wifi stopped working. The wifi switch is "greyed out" and I can't interact with it.
I tried going back to 13 version but didn't fix the problem!!!
Can someone assist? Is there a modem zip I should flash to fix this? IF so please link.
factory reset...

I still get "sim card not activated" after each reboot, but it's the same sim card I activated when I first got my Mi2s a year ago.

Also, if I try to activate it again, the activation sms never comes.

I actually don't use any of the micloud stuff, but the recurring message is still annoying.

Also, the mail notifications are still broken.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Hi. on my mi3w in this update, radio app not works without earphones... whats the reason????

I don't use mail app anymore, it sucks on récent update. Force close and notification is broken. I use aquamail still the best so far..

I have mi2 8gb

Still the same problem here.
screen-1.png

Are these Stable or Dev Roms? Sorry, I'm new user of Mi3.
Are these Stable or Dev Roms? Sorry, I'm new user of Mi3.

this is Dev roms.. but an unofficial one..

you can find the official roms (either stable or dev roms) from en.miui.com. but no g-apps like playstore on this rom. they replaced with with mi market. in my opinion, the roms is mostly intended to chinese user.

IMHO, for international user, better use the roms from miuiandroid.com (xiaomi.eu)

selengkapnya bisa baca disini..
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/how-is-this-different-than-miui-com.18629/

Last edited:
Hongmi - Coming from stable 13, wiped cache and dalvik cache, flashed stable 15 and it was working fine, but after a day of usage a problem occured: If I connect the phone to charger, after some time it reboots. Yesterday I got 65% battery, connected the charger and opened Security-->Power options, five minutes after that phone reboots and shows 25% battery. Rebooted to TWRP, now 45%. Restored stable 13 from backup, still around 40%, connected the charger again and through the night no problem :)
Is there anything I can do without a factory reset?
Any app to clear data?

I forgot to put an error message:

Code:
Could not find class 'android.test.IsolatedContext', referenced from method com.sonyericsson.extras.liveware.db.ExperienceDatabaseHelper.onUpgrade

:)

am i the only one who has the mail app crash when i try to compose an email? it no longer attempts to auto complete the 'To' field when i start typing, so I click on the (+) next to it. When I start to type, mail crashes! its a java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.

do i need to clear my contacts or some cache or something?

my mail app says its version 20140516_b5

am i the only one who has the mail app crash when i try to compose an email? it no longer attempts to auto complete the 'To' field when i start typing, so I click on the (+) next to it. When I start to type, mail crashes! its a java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.

do i need to clear my contacts or some cache or something?

my mail app says its version 20140516_b5
post full log..
menu - copy
which lang..?

post full log..
menu - copy
which lang..?
English, multi I suppose. I upgraded from last week, which also had same behavior I think.

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=1; index=1
at com.kingsoft.email.provider.ContactProvider.query(ContactProvider.java:191)
at android.content.ContentProvider.query(ContentProvider.java:652)
at android.content.ContentProvider$Transport.query(ContentProvider.java:189)
at android.content.ContentResolver.query(ContentResolver.java:411)
at android.content.ContentResolver.query(ContentResolver.java:354)
at com.kingsoft.mail.utils.ContactHelper.getAllAddressFuzzybykey(ContactHelper.java:377)
at com.kingsoft.mail.compose.ContactListActivity.onTextChanged(ContactListActivity.java:294)
at android.widget.TextView.sendOnTextChanged(TextView.java:7103)
at android.widget.TextView.handleTextChanged(TextView.java:7162)
at android.widget.TextView$ChangeWatcher.onTextChanged(TextView.java:8761)
at android.text.SpannableStringBuilder.sendTextChanged(SpannableStringBuilder.java:962)
at android.text.SpannableStringBuilder.replace(SpannableStringBuilder.java:496)
at android.text.SpannableStringBuilder.replace(SpannableStringBuilder.java:435)
at android.text.SpannableStringBuilder.replace(SpannableStringBuilder.java:30)
at android.view.inputmethod.BaseInputConnection.replaceText(BaseInputConnection.java:672)
at android.view.inputmethod.BaseInputConnection.setComposingText(BaseInputConnection.java:435)
at com.android.internal.view.IInputConnectionWrapper.executeMessage(IInputConnectionWrapper.java:333)
at com.android.internal.view.IInputConnectionWrapper$MyHandler.handleMessage(IInputConnectionWrapper.java:77)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4881)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:808)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:575)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.main(XposedBridge.java:132)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

English, multi I suppose. I upgraded from last week, which also had same behavior I think.

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=1; index=1
at com.kingsoft.email.provider.ContactProvider.query(ContactProvider.java:191)
at android.content.ContentProvider.query(ContentProvider.java:652)
at android.content.ContentProvider$Transport.query(ContentProvider.java:189)
at android.content.ContentResolver.query(ContentResolver.java:411)
at android.content.ContentResolver.query(ContentResolver.java:354)
at com.kingsoft.mail.utils.ContactHelper.getAllAddressFuzzybykey(ContactHelper.java:377)
at com.kingsoft.mail.compose.ContactListActivity.onTextChanged(ContactListActivity.java:294)
at android.widget.TextView.sendOnTextChanged(TextView.java:7103)
at android.widget.TextView.handleTextChanged(TextView.java:7162)
at android.widget.TextView$ChangeWatcher.onTextChanged(TextView.java:8761)
at android.text.SpannableStringBuilder.sendTextChanged(SpannableStringBuilder.java:962)
at android.text.SpannableStringBuilder.replace(SpannableStringBuilder.java:496)
at android.text.SpannableStringBuilder.replace(SpannableStringBuilder.java:435)
at android.text.SpannableStringBuilder.replace(SpannableStringBuilder.java:30)
at android.view.inputmethod.BaseInputConnection.replaceText(BaseInputConnection.java:672)
at android.view.inputmethod.BaseInputConnection.setComposingText(BaseInputConnection.java:435)
at com.android.internal.view.IInputConnectionWrapper.executeMessage(IInputConnectionWrapper.java:333)
at com.android.internal.view.IInputConnectionWrapper$MyHandler.handleMessage(IInputConnectionWrapper.java:77)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4881)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:808)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:575)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.main(XposedBridge.java:132)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

sorry its ok for me (Mi3).. try clean app data...

Hello, I have posted this question before but no reply.

I have a question about updater.
In my Mi3,every Saturday I download the last ROM of the forum by wifi and then I flash it via CWM.
But it seems that updater download it again in "silent mode", without prompting. I have configured the updater with "only check updates by wifi".
But today I have 400MB of data usage and the last rom downloaded in downloads folder, seems that overwrites older one.
I am sure that I have downloaded it by wifi, on Saturday 31/May (wifi usage shows that), and my "400MB-extra data usage" is dated 1/June.
Some ideas?

Sorry for duplicate.
Thanks

sorry its ok for me (Mi3).. try clean app data...
It's all good. I removed and added my exchange account a few times and rebuilt the contacts indexes, and now email contact search works again.

Hello, I have posted this question before but no reply.

I have a question about updater.
In my Mi3,every Saturday I download the last ROM of the forum by wifi and then I flash it via CWM.
But it seems that updater download it again in "silent mode", without prompting. I have configured the updater with "only check updates by wifi".
But today I have 400MB of data usage and the last rom downloaded in downloads folder, seems that overwrites older one.
I am sure that I have downloaded it by wifi, on Saturday 31/May (wifi usage shows that), and my "400MB-extra data usage" is dated 1/June.
Some ideas?

Sorry for duplicate.
Thanks

I can confirm the automatic rom update download when Updater app is started and it checks for updates.

Reactions: mash6
Status
Not open for further replies.