MULTI 4.5.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its great to see an update community for one device the mi-3 but , when can we see updates for the red Rice wcdma etc

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One_M8 met Tapatalk

Just a couple of questions. I don't mean to complain, I love MIUI and you guys are doing a helluva job! :)
BUT still no I9505 port from shiro: http://en.miui.com/download-110.html , is bmarko still making ports? Could we go back to that? And What about KitKat?

Thanks, everything is running fine on my MI3 WCDMA, updated without problems!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 3W met Tapatalk

Updated in less than 3 min on MI3 W, running like a charm. Thanks all who worked on this project !!!

P.S. Go to Settings > About Phone > and then triple tap on Android Version and you will see a little KitKat animation.
Just for fun :)

Seems that I have the problem now that when I click a new mail notification, the mail app doesn't open anymore on my MI3.... Anybody else has this problem? (I've also seen it before on the mi2)

Seems that I have the problem now that when I click a new mail notification, the mail app doesn't open anymore on my MI3.... Anybody else has this problem? (I've also seen it before on the mi2)

known bug..

Hi. I have a RED RICE (Hongmi) WCDMA, and i want to now, if the ROM 4.5.9 multilang, are already to update this device?, And what wipes are necessary to make? I TWRP recovery installed.

I apreciate your answer.

Nuno

Hi ,

I tried to update the weekly build from 4.4.25 to 4.5.9 weekly build in my Samsung S2 I9100 . When i try to update , The update got failed ,

Let me know if it is problem with the build
Hi, my i9100 use same build, 4.4.25 to 4.5.9 without any problem. just wipe cache & dalvik.

BTW love the new "no-need-to-reboot-after-changing-font" feature :D

Hi, my i9100 use same build, 4.4.25 to 4.5.9 without any problem. just wipe cache & dalvik.

BTW love the new "no-need-to-reboot-after-changing-font" feature :D
Are you referring to the 4.1 version?
We are waiting for the 4.2 version - for SGS2 i9100
Please :D

Updated my Mi3 with KK. KK is obviously smoother than JB. But Antutu scores reduces drastically from 34K + to 25683. Is this normal?

Same problem here, I imported the mail app from my wife's m2a, and this worked

Status
Not open for further replies.