MULTI 4.5.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I put in the cell standby using the power button, pressing it past some econds if the button to unlock the phone the screen stays black for 5 seconds and then wake-boh unlock .... I have not done any swipe though not always happen but the most of the times

if I put in the cell standby using the power button, pressing it past some econds if the button to unlock the phone the screen stays black for 5 seconds and then wake-boh unlock .... I have not done any swipe though not always happen but the most of the times
Make a factory reset...

~Tapatalk~

I'm having a problem where it shows status 7 error when i flash it via cwm in my galaxy nexus..what should i do?

I'm having a status 7 error when flashing this new build in my galaxy nexus..can anyone in this forum help me please..been trying since evening..pls..

I'm having a status 7 error when flashing this new build in my galaxy nexus..can anyone in this forum help me please..been trying since evening..pls..
+1
Now i would to try the 4.5.9 but with twrp recovery i have the same issue: error executing binary and error flashing zip

Holy f**k..what the hell with this update with full wipe i'm still getting status 7 error..and i'm so fed up to flash..no solution till now ?

Anyone know how to install the FmRadio?
It's not in the i9100_jb-4.2 version ported by Shiro. Not that I need it but I feel that I must have it. :p

FmRadio is Samsung app. It will never work on 4.2.

Hi. I have a RED RICE (Hongmi) WCDMA, and i want to now, if the ROM 4.5.9 multilang, are already to update this device?, And what wipes are necessary to make? I TWRP recovery installed.

I apreciate your answer.

Nuno
Please read before asking. Hongmi doesnt have weekly rom updates.

Attention:
Due to MIUI change all or most multilang ports built today will have chinese text in Theme Manager tabs.
It will be fixed next week.

Please don't spam reporting this "bug" here.

Please read before asking. Hongmi doesnt have weekly rom updates.

Okay I had read this in forum but as has always put the LINK (WCDMA Xiaomi Hongmi - Stable 13.0 Multilang) at the beginning of the page, were also thought to carry the weekly update, so I ask, what is the current version that corresponds to that in LINK (WCDMA Xiaomi Hongmi - Stable 13.0 Multilang), and when will there be an upgrade to WCDMA HONGMI?

Thank you for your clarification.

attentively

Nuno

Okay I had read this in forum but as has always put the LINK (WCDMA Xiaomi Hongmi - Stable 13.0 Multilang) at the beginning of the page, were also thought to carry the weekly update, so I ask, what is the current version that corresponds to that in LINK (WCDMA Xiaomi Hongmi - Stable 13.0 Multilang), and when will there be an upgrade to WCDMA HONGMI?

Thank you for your clarification.

attentively

Nuno

Isn't this the answer
Xiaomi Hongmi/Redmi NOT 1S:
Xiaomi Hongmi TD - Stable 13.0 Multilang
Xiaomi Hongmi WCDMA - Stable 13.0 Multilang

Version 13.0

Isn't this the answer
Xiaomi Hongmi/Redmi NOT 1S:
Xiaomi Hongmi TD - Stable 13.0 Multilang
Xiaomi Hongmi WCDMA - Stable 13.0 Multilang

Version 13.0

OK, my question is the following:

When will there be a new update for the WCDMA hongmi?

Because I've noticed that the ROM is not updated more than two months ...

I await your response.

Nuno

OK, my question is the following:

When will there be a new update for the WCDMA hongmi?

Because I've noticed that the ROM is not updated more than two months ...

I await your response.

Nuno

There be an update when developer's make a new version we don't know just keep checking the rom download list if it's not there for awhile then there isn't any new updates and if it's like that a long time then maybe it's been discontinued like some older models of phones are no longer being supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.