MULTI 4.5.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy f**k..what the hell with this update with full wipe i'm still getting status 7 error..and i'm so fed up to flash..no solution till now ?
I don't understand why this rom it's so difficult!!! From ever push notifications don't work, font theme don't work, font has some problem in maguro, for to flash with twrp recovery need to uncheck system partition, and now with the last release it's impossibile to flash, always failed!!!!!

Ok, I'll do it, but I have a doubt in miui.en site says the new ROM version 4.5.9, is supported by hongmi WCDMA. What does that mean?

greetings

Nuno

I am not sure but the ROMS are still pending at moment so we might have to wait until pending has been removed then if the update is not there then I would assume its unavailable.

first, thanks for all the effort.
Unfortunately i lost root access after flashing i9100 4.2 version.
anybody has the same problem/knows a solution?

first, thanks for all the effort.
Unfortunately i lost root access after flashing i9100 4.2 version.
anybody has the same problem/knows a solution?
I also lost root after installing 4.4.25.
It is caused because the /system partition got filled, there is 0 bytes free on it.

The last version which fits the system partition is 4.4.18.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én GT-I9100-el

After installing 4.5.9 version, it is always booting into recovery.

I'm sure this is also related to system space problem. When the system space is out, some part of the rom is not installed, therefore the rom is not working correctly.

The first rom which resulted filling the rom space until 0 bytes, was 4.4.25. Since this version the multilang versions are not working correctly under SGS2 I9100.

Could be possible to get out some bloatware from these versions to be able to fit the system partition?

Sent with Tapatalk from SGS2 I9100.

After installing 4.5.9 version, it is always booting into recovery.

I'm sure this is also related to system space problem. When the system space is out, some part of the rom is not installed, therefore the rom is not working correctly.

The first rom which resulted filling the rom space until 0 bytes, was 4.4.25. Since this version the multilang versions are not working correctly under SGS2 I9100.

Could be possible to get out some bloatware from these versions to be able to fit the system partition?

Sent with Tapatalk from SGS2 I9100.
Yes bloatware. From SGS2 is already removed: ringtones, alarms, some MIUI apps like Transfer, sipdb databases, fonts, etc.
We might need to end support for SGS2.

i installed wsm tools, but when i want to intall/update the processes for the xposed install, i get the message that i do not have root permissions. the problem is that the root permissions box is checked. any idea?

My device motorola razr(umts_spider) v4.5.9(files.miuiandroid.con download) . When I run root explorer says device root structure. device not root . How can I solve?

Yes bloatware. From SGS2 is already removed: ringtones, alarms, some MIUI apps like Transfer, sipdb databases, fonts, etc.
We might need to end support for SGS2.
Can we remove other stuffs to get the space back? Will that not help?

Not really. Last time we removed MiuiVideo. Lots of users complained.

But the issue is easy to solve:
- wipe and use 4.2 ports
- extend system partition to 1GB.

Wysłane z MI3

Not really. Last time we removed MiuiVideo. Lots of users complained.

But the issue is easy to solve:
- wipe and use 4.2 ports
- extend system partition to 1GB.

Wysłane z MI3
We love this version. Personally, I like this so much, fit the font & UI & everything.

- How does the ports work, which fails on this version?

- How to extend the partition to 1 GB with this official version?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

SGS2 / I9100... What are the different ports available in 4.2 version? Official / Unofficial? I know one version Shiro, any others?

SGS2 / I9100... What are the different ports available in 4.2 version? Official / Unofficial? I know one version Shiro, any others?

We use build from shiro as base for i9100 4.2...

~Tapatalk~

Status
Not open for further replies.