MULTI 4.5.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm using the mail app from ingbrzy on an MI3 WCDMA. After installing it as a system app I had to recreate my email accounts. I also have an IMAP account, but it seems this version doesn't email as my email account anymore, but as my login name. (so: login name is for example user001, email adress is user@provider.com, then the mail comes from user001 without domain, which gets rejected).

Anybody else has this problem ?

Hello since I updated my MI 3W 64GB to 4.4.27 Spanish via OTA, I never received OTAs anymore. Is there any problem?, thanks

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

The GSM signal is unstable sometimes freezes and I have to restart the phone. Xiaomi mi3

Help!!!!!!!!

Inviato dal mio MI 3W utilizzando Tapatalk

Is there a fastboot version of this ROM to use with MiFlash ? I only found a Chinese version, flashed that and multilanguage one but the apps in Chinese aren't gone. I manually uninstalled them, but every time I restart the phone, the Chinese apps are back. Anybody knows why?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk 4

Problem in sms app in 4.5.9 Galaxy Note N-7000 (@garrett is developer i think)
I can't click on the bar to write (must click on "+" on left side and go)

Thanks, nobody help me, this release is useless!! With cwm and twrp the flash failed always
1. Update using dirty flash on previous version or stock 4.2 Android.
2. Or just don't update. Stay on previous version. You don't have to always update to newest MIUI.

Reactions: alboz83
Where did the root go with this update? There is no superSU at all and no root access.
Install terminal and run command: df
Put the result for /system line here.
Also tell us your device or bug won't be even read by me.

2 problems with this rom:
1. I previously had Chinese version and updated to this from mirecovery. Every time I restart the phone the Chinese apps are back.
2. I uninstalled directory using titanium back up. The directory from contacts is empty, but I still see the numbers when dialing a contact.
Anyone knowing the solutions to this problems? I installed the Chinese rom because I used MiFlash and couldn't find a multilanguage one to use with MiFlash.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.