MULTI 4.6.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ingbrzy,
Have you found problems with mi3 that we could not hear the voice from the caller but the caller can hear our voice?
Now, Im using ROM multi 4.6.13 downloaded via this thread.
Thanks.
try 2G only...

Go back to Android 4.3.. So 4.4.25\27

~Tapatalk~
Hi, thanks. Since im newbie in this miui and xiaomi, please kindly provide the link that u refer the room. And, before flashing with the rom, should i wipe all the data? And if there any possibility for me to upgrade to latest rom later without any issues on voice call?

Wrong. If he is on 4.4 then he need MiFlash to downgrade to 4.3

Wysłane z MI3

Hi all,

I'm looking into using Miui (multi) on my Zopo C2 and am glad to see that this particular phone is on the list of supported phones!

At the moment I'm using stock rom (rooted) with TWRP and/or CWM (tried both), but when I try to install this rom I get the assert error.
The question I therefore have is, do I have to remove the whole assert tag from the updater-script or do I have to change my recovery? As followup on this, if I would remove the assert tag and install this rom, what happens when there is an update? Am I able to use the OTA from then on, or do I have to download the rom, remove the assert tag again and install manually from recovery and do this every time there is an update, like every week?

I hope someone can point me in the right direction ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.