MULTI 4.6.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nexus 5 here. GPS doesn't work.

EDIT - somehow I fixed it. I just pushed NetworkLocation.apk from a previous build to /system/app, gave it RW-R-R permissions and rebooted.

Last edited:
its not a solution...
It's better to have a work-around (put back the old E-mail client) then to have this kind of issues every week after a update...
I thought that you not only created a multi language ROM, but also fixed bugs which are in the original ROM.
Last year I've reviewed the Mi2 and Redmi and your ROM was way better then the original ROM from Miui.

I loved the original email client, but Xiaomi is making it worse every week...
uploadfromtaptalk1402146326186.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1402146245093.jpg

I will try the alternative Outlook/hotmail app again for a while.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.outlook.Z7

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

What happened to the Nexus 4 release? I downloaded and installed it, it said 4.6.7 and now it's disappeared again, the wireless didn't seem to be working, would that be why it was pulled again?

(Now, it's back again)

..and wireless still doesn't work. Think I'll dump this rom to be honest, it doesn't work right, it's 2 versions behind when the Nexus 4 just got the latest release, why would we want to use older versions that don't work?

EDIT: Just tried the official release and it won't turn on the wireless either, I already tried flashing the recent 4.4.3 release, I think it's probably due to that, new boot partition or something.

Last edited:
How can I flash redmi note wcdma rom? With my redmi note wcdma (Enhanced version) Ram2g cpu octa-core. 1.7
already test with ota/Updater on "select installation file" It's not work -_-"

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk now Free

any one can fix rtl lang in s2?
plz help. icant edit text in persian or arabic.

For Mi3 WCDMA

I found a bug on this version
We can't get access to the AGENDA , its ask to connect to Miui Cloud
same issue from the button + widget ??
in french & english language
and my friend dont want to make a xiaomi account

Dear Miui UK team
do you have any idea about this problem

my Xiaomi Hongmi WCDMA propose me to Download the "MIUI JHBCNBD15.0 (version stable)"
is it the multilang or it is chineese/english version?

my Xiaomi Hongmi WCDMA propose me to Download the "MIUI JHBCNBD15.0 (version stable)"
is it the multilang or it is chineese/english version?
OUR...

~Tapatalk~

First of all i'd like to thank all who put a lot of effort in these releases ,
as a new Mi3 user i'm discovering this wonderful smartphone .
One thing i'd like to be investigated is the low volume by bluetooth , i can hardly understand incoming calls by handsfree and the volume on Mi3 for bluetooth and on handsfree are on maximum volume .

Themes download is unable to download. It's always says "unable to connect" and "no result"

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

One more problem on my redmi 1 is OTA is unable to do, it always says that your firmware is latest one

Why I can not use it to upgrade from 4.5.30 to 4.6.6 by OTA ? I have to flash it manually.

Hi ,

I bought Xiaomi Redmi 1s. I am trying to update the ROM so that I can have Google Play. I downloaded the latest ROM provided on page 1 and tried via updater app. It reboots and it gives me an error "Invalid Ota package missing scatter" . Can any one please guide me what is wrong with my device or what steps I am taking which are not correct ?

Thanks
TP

Are you sure its correct package?

~Tapatalk~

http://celogeek.miuiandroid.com/redmi1s/miuiandroid_multi_armani_JHCCNBD24.0_jb-4.3.zip

This is the one I downloaded for my device . I copied to internal storage and tried via updater app. It reboots , shows me Installing system updates and gives me error. It deletes the file also from internal storage device.

I moved the file to SD card and rename as Update.zip. Ran the updater again. This time it didnt give me any error but it doesnt look like any updates happened. Google Play still doesnt work. I installed it from apk(Google play) earlier , Should I uninstall that ? Google play comes with this update.

Cheers
TP

I moved the file to SD card and rename as Update.zip. Ran the updater again. This time it didnt give me any error but it doesnt look like any updates happened. Google Play still doesnt work. I installed it from apk(Google play) earlier , Should I uninstall that ? Google play comes with this update.

Cheers
TP

Well , If I put file on SD card and while it shows installing updates when I pressed (Switch on and off) button it says SD card not found. I guess the SD card must be mounting after boot. I will try again copying to internal storage and update.

Well , If I put file on SD card and while it shows installing updates when I pressed (Switch on and off) button it says SD card not found. I guess the SD card must be mounting after boot. I will try again copying to internal storage and update.

Same results - Missing Scatter or something ? Any solution - I need google play to work to fully utilize the phone.

Thanks

For Mi3 WCDMA

I found a bug on this version
We can't get access to the AGENDA , its ask to connect to Miui Cloud
same issue from the button + widget ??
in french & english language
and my friend dont want to make a xiaomi account

same problem here with my mi2s. no access to calendar any more, anybody can fix it? thanks.

Try download again.. Maybe package is broken...

~Tapatalk~

Yea... Why not just check your.. Box?

Altough HM1 is old Redmi Red Rice. You downloaded wrong package.

Wysłane z MI3

Status
Not open for further replies.