MULTI 4.7.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official. That's why it's here first since Friday.

Hello Guys

I Install on my Redmi Note, this stable version 25 multilanguage.

Some Bugs i see the WIFI, is very poor signal, and if i walk 1 or 2 meters from router, the signal is lost.
IS a rom issue or phone?

Any trick to tweak this wifi?

Many thanks

good morning, thanks for this great forum. I am interested in future versions of the ROM zte v987, can you upload it? thank you

Energy saver caused block application,and there isn't choose on menù..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

@ingbrzy: no fc, but if you select power saving, settings app restarts.
that battery mode should be removed (they removed it in developer rom if i remember right)
only balance and performance mode can be selected ;)

@ingbrzy: no fc, but if you select power saving, settings app restarts.
that battery mode should be removed (they removed it in developer rom if i remember right)
only balance and performance mode can be selected ;)
Translation issue.. Which language?

~Tapatalk~

you are right.. per saving mode appears only with my language selected (Italian)
if i set language to English power balance mode is properly not shown!

Oh I forgot Gerrett has super fast ftp with his rom...

Yes. Soon.
Gerrett FTP is the best to download his rom. Constant 11MB/s to our devbox.

Good day miui friends,
miui 4.7.25 for sm-9005? i try in ota update, but give me erro,
and dont update... i still in 4.7.19(but gps dont work)

sorry for the OT if it is so.. is stock browser bookmarks sync working for you guys via micloud service? because i have browser sync and bookmarks sync enabled in micloud, but xiaomi bookmarks in browser don't seem to really sync.. other things are syncing fine (contacts gallery etc)

also, another question: i have my google account set up with stock email app, and automatic sync for the gmail imap account is off. but i still receive notifications from the stock email app when i get an email in gmail.. how is that possible?? (gmail app is not installed, and i removed my Google account in settings so)

thanks in advance guys Hope you can help! ;)

Still FC on settings/buttons & keys (mipad)
Same thing here on my MiPad, this is since 4.7.11, please solve it. This problem is not there on the original ROM. The original name is "buttons" perhaps there is something wrong with the link.
This feature makes it possible to keep the lights of the buttons on all the time.

- Fc when configuring auto running apps (I can report this at en.miui.com if needed).
- 2x "settings" at system apps, not in the standard ROM

Feature request:
- Add Miui Transfer, there is no Miui transfer in this build. Can you put this in this ROM (I know it is also removed from the original ROM)

- Add MiKey app, this is also available on the ML Mi2 ROM's

This were some remarks after 1 hour testing on the 4.7.25 Rom
System language: UK English.
Tested on the original and xiaomi.eu ROM
There is more to come, incl. some feature request, but that is something for en.Xiaomi.com :)

Reactions: mblowt
Hm, what happened to the saga port? When will we see a ROM for the HTC Desire S again?
Was so happy with miui on that (admittedly not so new) device.

Feature request:
- Add Miui Transfer, there is no Miui transfer in this build. Can you put this in this ROM (I know it is also removed from the original ROM)
Not possible. This app is not compatible with MIUI v6.

Hm, what happened to the saga port? When will we see a ROM for the HTC Desire S again?
Was so happy with miui on that (admittedly not so new) device.
We decided to drop support for some lower end devices to make room for new devices like Note 3 or G2.
From saga series we will leave only Sensation and One S.

Not possible. This app is not compatible with MIUI v6.

OK, just put it in the current v5 ROM.
V6 is not yet available, by that time "mid August" we can search and test for another universal transfer app ;)

We decided to drop support for some lower end devices to make room for new devices like Note 3 or G2.
From saga series we will leave only Sensation and One S.

Too bad. Can I roll my own "xiaomi.eu" version somehow, e.g. starting from the rom that can be found on en.miui.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.