MULTI 4.8.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's stock based and it's not official. It will never be.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Intelligent Mode from Lewa
* Knock off launcher, stausbar of Stock
* Mod options more hard key, or tap and hold the status bar clock
* Night mode black, red and gold
Flat interface
* Default activated sim (Needless press mistakenly spend money)
* Changing the layout in the direction of the user settings
* The lock screen information display with animated weather
* AntiLag, decreased pulse maximum was 1.0 GHz, increased quality wifi
* Instead of using the default root SuperSU
LabanKey, WSM, Mi-Tool, Mi-Theme, Viper, ...
* Mod based MIUI port by benjamin 14.8.1, fix all errors.

Hello :)

I don't know if I post in the right thread, but I need some help to install the " Xiaomi Redmi 1S WCDMA - Stable 36.0.0 Multilang " in my... Redmi 1S. Ahahah. When I buy it, a rom from Miui-France was already installed. But I'm convinced that your rom is better. But I'm afraid to make a mistake.

If I take the rom on my Redmi 1S, and begin the installation via the updater application, like a classic rom from MIUI-France... will it work ? I'm afraid that the 2 rom mix together and explode my telephone. I am a noob to do this... I have heard of wipe data, recovery mode, etc... Should I do that ?

Cordially. And excuse me for my english. If I'm not in the wrong thread, please guide me !

Hello :)

I don't know if I post in the right thread, but I need some help to install the " Xiaomi Redmi 1S WCDMA - Stable 36.0.0 Multilang " in my... Redmi 1S. Ahahah. When I buy it, a rom from Miui-France was already installed. But I'm convinced that your rom is better. But I'm afraid to make a mistake.

If I take the rom on my Redmi 1S, and begin the installation via the updater application, like a classic rom from MIUI-France... will it work ? I'm afraid that the 2 rom mix together and explode my telephone. I am a noob to do this... I have heard of wipe data, recovery mode, etc... Should I do that ?

Cordially. And excuse me for my english. If I'm not in the wrong thread, please guide me !
Updater app - menu - select installation zip

Redmi Note Stable 30 multilang posted

Changelog
System
When using Camera, Gallery, Music and Video apps, you can choose where to store your data (internal or SD card)

No major changes then 29 ? What is system change ? If not much and any new version coming again soon, I will rather wait.

I have installed 29 last week and working fine. Please advice.

i know this bug may differ from car to car but when im connected to my cars bluetooth (KIA) it cant access my contacts or call log and the music players meta data (artist info and song title etc) my wifes xperia z works fine with artist/call log and contacts
can this bug be fixed? and has anybody else had similar problems?

all other roms ie cm based aosp etc and tw displays fine and even the miui 4.4 from xda displays the meta data and contacts

thanx

I hope see this version on my LG Optimus G E975... or maybe next version...

Crossing Fingers!

Official Xiaomi statement:
MIUIers, we hope to focus on improving MIUI based on Android 4.4 in the future, so we've decided that MIUI V5 update for the following devices will be stopped after MIUI 4.8.8: i9100 / i9300 / MX2 / Note2 / HTC OneX / Find5 / HTC One / Nubia Z5S(mini). It's really a tough decision. If the above devices get Android 4.4 from the original factory in the future, we'll consider supporting them again. Hope you understand. Thanks.
SGS2 (i9100) still being updated from Shiro (JB 4.2.2)... Could you update this to multilang in next update?

Status
Not open for further replies.