MULTI 4.8.22 - Last v5 for Mi3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changelog

[System]
Fix - Sound cracked when playing recordings (Mi 3 WCDMA) (4.8.21)

[Camera]
Optimization - Macro focus effect (Mi 3 WCDMA/Mi 4) (4.8.21)

[Security]
New - Support copying the content of blocked messages (8-20)

[Clock/Calculator]
Fix - Clock volume could not go back to normal after setting phone to vibrate mode (8-22)

Preview of MIUIv6
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Sweet! That finally fixed my issue of no speaker sound on calls. I've had to use headphones or loudspeaker on calls since I got my Xiaomi Mi3W. Thanks a million.

Thanks for this. It fixed a couple of issues I was having with the Roms from MIUI.com. :) Strange

Hi, after a lot of pain i finally managed to get MIUI to work on my htc one x (hopefully it stays that way). I was wondering if there was any way to turn off the on screen buttons as i already have buttons... thanks!

hi sir
can u help me ، I need arabic language for my phone galaxy not 1 " n7000" for this Copy
4.8.8 help me Please :)

Good day,

I bought my mom phone MI3. It turns out there is a problem with WiFi.
Every time when the phone enters sleep mod, its WIFI stops working. I have to every time, turn off WIFI and turn it on again.

This error was fixed in the firmware?

In advance thank you all. Love miui!

Good day,

I bought my mom phone MI3. It turns out there is a problem with WiFi.
Every time when the phone enters sleep mod, its WIFI stops working. I have to every time, turn off WIFI and turn it on again.

This error was fixed in the firmware?

In advance thank you all. Love miui!

Just a guess but it could be something in the settings?

Go to - Settings - WLAN - Advance Settings - Keep WLAN on during sleep and change to Always. (It may be set to either Only when plugged in or Never)

The reason it turns off is to save battery

Will there be no update for Samsung Note 2 (N7100) after 4.8.15? There are at least 2 bugs in the 4.8.15 ROM:
1. Bluetooth is not working
2. Charging light (LED) colour is not red but greenish-yellow

"Translators should decompile a framework-res.apk from a source build device" Which source build device should I use to translate the tablet version?

Hello, thanks for the last release.

My Mi3 shows a message I've never seen before. It is about SIM card activation. It says that need to send an international sms to activate SIM card for micloud features (of course it warns for additional costs).

But I have all features at settings section like syncing of contacts, music, gallery...

Do you know why that message appears??

Hi, ZTE V967S please. Why the Micloud is not syncing? (especially call logs and messages) I have noticed the issue since the Updater was deleted. Also, I guess you use the bhflower ROM, and the LED is not working properly on missed calls and new messages. On juelian it was working perfectly. I have tried the factory reset and no changes appeared. Could it be fixed somehow? Thank you.

The problem with the recorded sound remains unsolved in MI3. Sounds hurtful when it's played. I hope that in a future update can be solved. Thanks alot for the great job.

Yes. MIUI supports only one ported device officialy. Usually those are not European models so only Note 3 is supported but not Note 3 LTE.

Wysłane z MI4 W

That's a shame. It was the other way around with the Galaxy S4.
First you supported the I9505 and only then the I9500.

So now I need to download the full rom every time in order to update?

"Translators should decompile a framework-res.apk from a source build device" Which source build device should I use to translate the tablet version?
You should use MiPad for that.
Are you translating for Dutch?

Status
Not open for further replies.