MULTI 4.8.22 - Last v5 for Mi3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Could someone please check for me if the USB-OTG function works, or not? My Mi2s simply does nothing, if I connect a pendrive (FAT32 or NTFS) to it. With some versions earlier it was working perfectly (at least with FAT32)

Hello,

I have upgraded my Xiaomi MI 3W, from the native Android 4.3, to Android 4.4.4, true this version of MIUI 4.8.22, but i have detected the fallowing Bugs:

- The Antutu performance Test has decreased significantly form 36245 i have made in Android 4.3, with "Equilibrated" energy mode, to 26478 in the same battery mode on Android 4.4.4 (this version of ROM);
- When i try to change battery mode, to "battery saving" mode, it appears an error "Sorry, the definitions as stopped" (i am translating from Portuguese to English, so the terms maybe not 100 % correct);
- The Android Market always give an error message when downloading an application. Must try an second time, and it will finish the download and installation successfully;

So far only this bugs. Someone also has detected this bugs?

Hello,
- The Android Market always give an error message when downloading an application. Must try an second time, and it will finish the download and installation successfully;
I'm experiencing the same problem on 4.8.8. I've used ZTE v987 Rom

- When i try to change battery mode, to "battery saving" mode, it appears an error "Sorry, the definitions as stopped" (i am translating from Portuguese to English, so the terms maybe not 100 % correct);
Is "BATTERY SAVING" mode still present?

Last edited:
I'm experiencing the same problem on 4.8.8. I've used ZTE v987 Rom

But i think that is an market application problem, because i have a friend that haves an THL W200S and has the sane problem.

I am very curious about the other problems i have reported about Xiaomi MI 3W with this ROM.

Hello,

I have upgraded my Xiaomi MI 3W, from the native Android 4.3, to Android 4.4.4, true this version of MIUI 4.8.22, but i have detected the fallowing Bugs:

- The Antutu performance Test has decreased significantly form 36245 i have made in Android 4.3, with "Equilibrated" energy mode, to 26478 in the same battery mode on Android 4.4.4 (this version of ROM);

So far only this bugs. Someone also has detected this bugs?

I did a few tests on my MI3W running on android 4.4.4 MIUI 4.8.22 and found following :

-Antutu gives 24528 in standard energy mode
-No problem when changing Batterymode
-When downloading from Playstore , the first attempt always gives an error but the second is always succesfull

Kind regards and THX to the team working on the ROMs every week , keep up the good work guys !

Yes. If you want faster Mi3 then you have to install Antutu v5.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Reactions: BoORD_L
Status
Not open for further replies.