MULTI 4.9.19

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, Is it possible to make a smart alarm? When I hear the alarm I just shut it down while I still sleep, is it possible to make a smart alarm to input a password, or a capcha code or something? I keep on getting late for college! thanks!

hello everyone, I first used the xiaomi so I do not know much about it, I'm with the xiaomi mi4 Vietnamese and want to install it but do not know which file to download and how to install it , can you tell me what I have to do to convert machine language into Vietnamese. thanks everyone

CHANGELOG

[System]
New - Mi Pad updated to MIUI 6 (Mi Pad) (9-16)
Fix - QQ video chat could not switch to speaker (Mi 3/4 W) (9-17)
Fix - Some devices often lost signal after 4.8.27 (Mi 3/4 W) (9-17)

[Message]
Fix - Display error of message sending failure icon (Mi 3/4 W) (9-17)

[Music]
New - Animation when swiping the playing bar in the bottom up and down (Mi 3/4 W) (9-17)
New - Blank page UI (Mi 3/4 W) (9-17)
New - Entering/Exiting animation of Playing page (Mi 3/4 W) (9-17)
New - Wave animation of the song that's being played currently (Mi 3/4 W) (9-17)
New - Sleep timer (Could be set in Music settings and music playing page) (Mi 3/4 W) (9-17)
Optimization - Entering/Exiting animation when pressing playlists in Online section (Mi 3/4 W) (9-17)
Optimization - Cover switch animation in playing page (Mi 3/4 W) (9-17)
Optimization - Split level animation of startpage playlists (Mi 3/4 W) (9-17)

[Explorer]
Optimization - Start page UI (Mi 3/4 W) (9-17)

[Browser]
New - Convert webpage link to QR code (Mi 3/4 W) (9-16)
Fix - Bookmark cloud backup & sync (Mi 3/4 W) (9-16)

[Clock/Calculator]
Optimization - Prompt window style for Alarm, world clock, and Timer (Mi 3/4 W) (9-17)
Optimization - UI adjustment of alarm page (Mi 3/4 W) (9-17)
Optimization - Launching speed of clock (Mi 3/4 W) (9-17)Fix - Sometimes, clock face animation lagged (Mi 3/4 W) (9-17)

[Mi Cloud]
Fix - Mi Cloud FC in some cases (Mi 3/4 W) (9-17)

Hey its worth noting that the chinese Stable v41 release for Redmi 1s, which I prsume you made the multilanguage v41 for here from has been pulled on en.miui.com as it has a whole heap of problems. I would recommend deleting it off here too as I installed it and it is indeed not working properly.

Quick review (MI3W) compared to former version.

- battery life is much worse under same conditions
- audio volume is worse for calls and sound
- M key gets stuck very often

Hello .. I have a Mi3-TD, a Mi3-WCDMA and a Mi4-WCDMA .. all with latest version of MIUI v6 (9.19) ... on Mi3 & Mi4 (WCDMA) when i recorded a video file, the sound part of video file is robotic, distorted ... is a bug ? how can i correct this ?! (on Mi3-TD everything sounds ok) ... thank you !
I have the same problem with my Mi3 WCDMA

Hello .. I have a Mi3-TD, a Mi3-WCDMA and a Mi4-WCDMA .. all with latest version of MIUI v6 (9.19) ... on Mi3 & Mi4 (WCDMA) when i recorded a video file, the sound part of video file is robotic, distorted ... is a bug ? how can i correct this ?! (on Mi3-TD everything sounds ok) ... thank you !

Sent from my MI 3W

Hi,I installed the 41.0.0 on my Redmi 1s and I'm having some problems.This ROM has a very bad ram management without opening any app and also the battery drain faster.Is this a bug that I'm having just me or other Redmi 1s users are having the same problem with this ROM?

Status
Not open for further replies.