MULTI 5.12.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, maybe stupid question: did you go in the advanced settings to say keep active?

Scusa, domanda forse stupida: sei andato nelle impostazioni avanzate a dire tieni attivo?
Yes, it is set to always keep Wi-Fi on.
After the reboot it seams to be working fine.
I have forgotten to thanks to the devs for the rom. Keep on with the good work!

Grazie comunque per l'ottimo lavoro dei Dev per riparare alla ROM che ha dato problemi

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

I downloaded the last updated (libra) but in the file Explorer on my Mi4c the file size is 623Mb but the file on my computer says 594mb... I want to install the update but I'm insecure /:

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

hi,

It only started happening in the latest rom (5.12.4). Before that every other rom version worked perfectly up until (5.11.26). If I'm the only one having this issue then it's probably something else that's restarting my device and not a wi-fi bug.
I will try to do a full wipe and see if the issue persists.

Edited: Just to clarify, I also don't have reboots with the wi-fi on when I'm using the device. It only happens if I leave the wi-fi on and turn off the screen for 1 hour for example.

Thank you.
Hey, i also own a Mi4 and it also restarts on its own, with the wifi off it seems that it doesn't restart anymore and when im on performance mode with wifi on it takes longer to restart

Last edited:
Hi guys!

First, Thank you for the hard working. You are the best!

I wanna report the incoming call bug on Mi-4c. I can't swipe up any circle (decline, answer, message) when the incoming call UI has appeared.

I attached the logcat.

Attachments

• phone.txt
    525.5 KB · Views: 1,224
I know we are not meant to ask for ETA's for new updates.
Although I am forced by my company (due to obligation to use Airwatch) to have a phone with "original" software and no root.
So far the only one my MDM software allows me to register is your "stable miui for Libra" (mi4c), but I would like to know if you plan to update it to the latest STABLE found in the official Xiaomi website, it aparently fixes some issues that are found in our current version (xiaomi.eu_multi_libra_V7.0.15.0.LXKCNCI_v7-5.1.zip).

I understand we are not supposed to expect weekly updates, but it seems Xiaomi has fixed some issues (bettery, notifications, etc) and would be good to have your clean version.

Thanks

Hello from the update 05/10/22, bluetooth not working properly. It is continually reset and it is impossible to use hands-free car.

There will be some solution soon?

Redmi Note 2

Thanks

Reactions: MatrixLinux
When I have the WiFi on the email is not synchronized. Keep active during the suspension signal is on. I have the same problem for a long time. Any solution? Redmi 2

Enviado desde mi GT-P5110 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: MatrixLinux
my redmi 1w cannot update 5.12.10(update failed)
The error is due to the fact that the system folder of the zip is too big (680MB) for the system partition (639 MB).
The update of gapps and google keyboard (system\priv-app\PrebuiltGmsCore.apk,system\priv-app\Phonesky.apk,etc)
take up more space than the version of 3 December, maybe we should move some app in data / app

Hi guys!

First, Thank you for the hard working. You are the best!

I wanna report the incoming call bug on Mi-4c. I can't swipe up any circle (decline, answer, message) when the incoming call UI has appeared.

I attached the logcat.
Using default theme?

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

Smart Lock is fine,
but the problem that I have is that sometimes the Bluetooth is turned off.

Status
Not open for further replies.