MULTI 5.12.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heeeeelp!!! :'-(

java.util.UnknownFormatConversionException: Conversion: д
at java.util.Formatter$FormatToken.unknownFormatConversionException(Formatter.java:1399)
at java.util.Formatter$FormatToken.checkFlags(Formatter.java:1336)
at java.util.Formatter.transform(Formatter.java:1442)
at java.util.Formatter.doFormat(Formatter.java:1081)
at java.util.Formatter.format(Formatter.java:1042)
at java.util.Formatter.format(Formatter.java:1011)
at java.lang.String.format(String.java:1803)
at android.content.res.Resources.getString(Resources.java:441)
at com.android.providers.downloads.service.e.b(Unknown Source)
at com.android.providers.downloads.service.e.a(Unknown Source)
at com.android.providers.downloads.service.DownloadService.bP(Unknown Source)
at com.android.providers.downloads.service.DownloadService.c(Unknown Source)
at com.android.providers.downloads.service.h.handleMessage(Unknown Source)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:107)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:194)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:61)

Problem solved - just back to english language.

Reactions: MatrixLinux
This Hermes Rom is very stable. Wifi ok Network ok 4G increase perfomance. I must test battery for two days.
For a moment this is another good Rom for my REDMI note 2
No complaints here from battery, normal use, more than 24h. It's one of the best. Of course if you use full brightness it will drain fast as the big display is what consumes more power.
142913af8f51be0ef45920f20bb4a818.jpg

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk

Whaaaat?? I only got like 40k the first time I ran Antutu :| (Mi4C standard)
Screenshot_2015-12-26-11-09-23_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png

On XDA forum I've seen a screenshot of a Mi4c running CM12.1, with 70k+ score on Antutu. I don't trust Antutu very much, if you run the benchmark twice you can also have scores with a 10k gap.

----------

Btw, after a couple of days of heavy usage I have to say that the phone seems actually to drink too much juice from the battery when in use (when in idle the drain is almost zero).

Ah, and as reported the YouTube app crashes instantly when trying to upload a video. Never tried before, just checked now after reading k0sta's post.

No complaints here from battery, normal use, more than 24h. It's one of the best. Of course if you use full brightness it will drain fast as the big display is what consumes more power.
142913af8f51be0ef45920f20bb4a818.jpg

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk
Ok... I suggest you to use balance mode to extend battery usage, then you control if some App work in background.
SO I arrive until two days.

View attachment 10978
On XDA forum I've seen a screenshot of a Mi4c running CM12.1, with 70k+ score on Antutu. I don't trust Antutu very much, if you run the benchmark twice you can also have scores with a 10k gap.

----------

Btw, after a couple of days of heavy usage I have to say that the phone seems actually to drink too much juice from the battery when in use (when in idle the drain is almost zero).

Ah, and as reported the YouTube app crashes instantly when trying to upload a video. Never tried before, just checked now after reading k0sta's post.
Yeah dude ... also for me... Antuttu is the best.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Google voice search icon disappeared after upgrade.
Redmi Note 2
which icon exactly ?
perhaps something to adjust here ? :
settings/installed applications/running/google keyboard/settings/google voice typing=enabled
settings/additional settings/lang&input/google keyboard/settings/voice input key

Great release for Redmi Note 2. I'm just wondering is there a way to put the phone on silent mode but with vibration enabled?

Great release for Redmi Note 2. I'm just wondering is there a way to put the phone on silent mode but with vibration enabled?
just tested (on Mi2S) : in the toggles switches,
-turn on silent
- turn on vibrate
then, as expected, phone calls are silent and vibrate
the only tricky part is that turning silent on automatically turns vibrate off,
you have to turn vibrate on after silent

Last edited:
Reactions: junkname
In the sound settings, you have to turn on "vibrate on silent mode" (at least on my model):
8990b123c11da029c833ebae570f3bda.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 2 (2014813) using Tapatalk

hi guys, I've problem with OTA: I'm on Mi4C with 5.12.17 and OTA doesn't come. I tried to wipe dalvik & cache but nothing changed. No any issue if I update with zip pkg.
Any idea?

best regards and HAPPY CHRISTMAS to EVERYBODY!

Another bug : calendar stock don't play music when appear an event. It shows only the alert but don't play music
Un altro bug di questa versione : il calendario di stock non suona quando appare un evento registrato. Esce solo l'avviso

hi guys, I've problem with OTA: I'm on Mi4C with 5.12.17 and OTA doesn't come. I tried to wipe dalvik & cache but nothing changed. No any issue if I update with zip pkg.
Any idea?

best regards and HAPPY CHRISTMAS to EVERYBODY!
OTA might require several days before showing up on your phone, because the devs need to upload all the files on the OTA servers. Sometimes they do it fast, sometimes they need almost a week... nothing to complain about, as the zip files are anyway available for download here as soon as they are released.

If you want to install this rom just download it from here (first post) and flash it via the updater app. If you want to use OTA, well, you need to wait until the update gets uploaded on OTA server.

:)

Reactions: misandrix
I haven't noticed it before (on others ROMs, I haven't tried them) but none of my sd cards work in otg mode and one of my USB memory sticks also. Only one works!? They all are different capacity and manufactures and they all are working perfectly on all of my other devices. Redmy Note 2.

After nearly a year with a non xioami phone, I'm back with a hermes.
Keep up the good work guys

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

I ran antutu again after seeing your post, got 68k, which is roughly what everyone else seems to be getting. Btw, we have better scores than the LG G4 :D

I's fine here!
Mi4c latest rom.
ah maybe in dev rom, but i have to use the stable without root because some apps that i use not work with rooted devices. Someone know when the next stable rom will be available?
Also the alarm is bugged in multi stable, it sound but is impossible to stop and only can power off the phone

Last edited:
There is no way to have the icons of Google apps(YouTube,Play Store,Maps,Gmail...) themed with the default theme? They are quite unsightly now.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

There is no way to have the icons of Google apps(YouTube,Play Store,Maps,Gmail...) themed with the default theme? They are quite unsightly now.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Dude sorry.. I have found only Playstore on my REDMI NOTE 2... do you haven't ?

Another bug : calendar stock don't play music when appear an event. It shows only the alert but don't play music
Un altro bug di questa versione : il calendario di stock non suona quando appare un evento registrato. Esce solo l'avviso
Dear Dude what smartphone have you ?

Carissimo che smartphone hai ?

Status
Not open for further replies.