MULTI 5.4.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M trying to get space in Micloud.

In micloud > apps it seems I have data labeled v5 and current device.

I try to delete v5 but it cant, I can not access those data from I.Miui.com

Any solution to remove that and get extra space?

By the way, please fix in next release the interface to pay for more space, Im willing to pay but they only offer chinese payments

Finally have the mi4... Amazing phone now just awaiting the lollipop update... :)

Xiaomi for life!

Is your backup crypted ? Then you must connect to your Mi account, otherwise try to do it using your google account.

hi,
i don't know if my backup is crypted (how can i find out?).
what do you mean with the google account? the 'backup account' is not active as shown in the pic i attached. what should i do?
sorry, but my knowledge is obviously quite low... :)

Having random reboots with my Mi2A running latest 5.4.17. Phone would freeze for a few seconds then fade out then reboot. I have installed this version as per the instructions on the OP.

Come to think of it, the same thing happens if I flash an AOSP image.. very disappointing after setting it all up than that happens.

Last edited:
In additional settings >backup and restore> you will find different settings. For example in local backup you can encrypt your data on your device, you can also find in save my data: backup data on google servers.. The google account, to my opinion, is the one you use on any android device, so you don't need to specify it here becausr it's done since the first time you switched your telephone ON and entered your google address, all you have to do is to switch ON "backup dei miei dati" and go further.

This is a reply to riccardo ! ☺

In additional settings >backup and restore> you will find different settings. For example in local backup you can encrypt your data on your device, you can also find in save my data: backup data on google servers.. The google account, to my opinion, is the one you use on any android device, so you don't need to specify it here becausr it's done since the first time you switched your telephone ON and entered your google address, all you have to do is to switch ON "backup dei miei dati" and go further.

This is a reply to riccardo ! ☺

hi handyandy and thanks for your reply.
keep in mind i'm still on 4.12.5.
the option 'backup dei miei dati' is on, but 'backup account' can't be selected. it's not active, as you can see in the pic i posted.
if with 'google address' you mean the email account, i don't have gmail but hotmail.

hi handyandy and thanks for your reply.
keep in mind i'm still on 4.12.5.
the option 'backup dei miei dati' is on, but 'backup account' can't be selected. it's not active, as you can see in the pic i posted.
if with 'google address' you mean the email account, i don't have gmail but hotmail.
Hi Riccardo,
Tried here, but even with a Google account it keep still dead and the automatic restore switch is light orange, wich means one cannot activate it. Have you tried a backup with your Mi account ? I don't remember.

Hi Riccardo,
Tried here, but even with a Google account it keep still dead and the automatic restore switch is light orange, wich means one cannot activate it. Have you tried a backup with your Mi account ? I don't remember.

yes, i already backuped with micloud a few days ago and seems to work. how did you backup your system before upgrading?

anyone else here used google backup and it worked or not?

Just realised that we are again back to the same old error that says that the UK is currently using GMT. IT IS NOT!! The UK is on BST (British Summer Time). GMT is one hour behind (BST -1). Or to put it another way BST is one hour ahead (GMT +1).
Who is responsible for this error? Is it here, or Xiaomi.

Reactions: cladam
I'M trying to get space in Micloud.

In micloud > apps it seems I have data labeled v5 and current device.

I try to delete v5 but it cant, I can not access those data from I.Miui.com

Any solution to remove that and get extra space?

By the way, please fix in next release the interface to pay for more space, Im willing to pay but they only offer chinese payments
I have the same issue, asked about it last week but still no answare

hi, No picture appears embedded in the mail

RYb8nZ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.