MULTI 5.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, here is the proof :) :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I knew that someone was going to post that video! Damn, in Italy we don't have performances like that one!

Guys, why you dont upload the MIUI on servers like mega, zippyshare and others?
Here the download is only 100-200kbps/sec that being was to be 1500kbps/sec and updates by OTA slow to arrive on the system :(

Guys, why you dont upload the MIUI on servers like mega, zippyshare and others?
Here the download is only 100-200kbps/sec that being was to be 1500kbps/sec and updates by OTA slow to arrive on the system :(
we want teach you to patience...

Reactions: Darktitor
Dear leader, Is there any update for the USSD issue? (For MI2S - Chinese POP up message displayed for USSD codes)

Hi,
It solves the problem of the application block- list that does not block messages? Thanks (Mi2s)

I like these new features:

Added weather widget to the notifications shadow- Added PREV button to the music widget at notifications shadow - Added Optimize system performance mode.

They are not in the official update, right? Congratulations!

I'd love options to turn off auto screen wake up notifications and to turn off music widget at the notification shadow

Done, so let's see how Facebook messenger, Skype will work now... Redmi 2 - 1 GB. OK, this is all bugs, No Good, display shots off. Quallcom. Display. Process ? Fb bug... Bad, very disappointed.

Last edited:
The "unknown number" at the call log issue remains.
I suspect it´s a LP thing, since the same thing happens with Ivan's Aosp Lollipop 5.1.

At least there has to be something in common between the 2 LP builds.

Updated but I don't see weather widget and PREV button to the music widget.. Is there any way to enable them?

The "unknown number" at the call log issue remains.
I suspect it´s a LP thing, since the same thing happens with Ivan's Aosp Lollipop 5.1.

At least there has to be something in common between the 2 LP builds.
And the 'USSD code" issue too. I am almost at the point of turning back to KK special edition. :confused:

Last edited:
It won't be fixed probably.
What about the issue of hotspot connecting but not allowing Internet to flow? (seen on two different redmi 2 2GB, with the 2 last ROM versions).

I wish someone would shed some light on this... I use the function every weekend, and now I can't, and wonder if I need to change phone or just wait for a correction...

Reactions: mv_best
for first installation:
Mi2s whit cwm tdb disabled and sMiui 5.3.27
can I flash your rom via cwm prev wipe data/factory reset ?
or I have to install before Miui 5 or Miui 6 Special edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.