MULTI 5.5.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using v42 Miui on Redmi Note 3g, how to install this rom? I do not have TWRP or rooted phone, can I install throw stock recovery?

As is known, Miui has released Miui v6 for 40 device included LG G2 D802 two week ago. Is Multi-Rom will be release for D802?

As is known, Miui has released Miui v6 for 40 device included LG G2 D802 two week ago. Is Multi-Rom will be release for D802?
Nope.. We already supports lot of Xiaomi devices and more will come soon... We have no more time to do ports...

~Tapatalk~

My god... when will the touch sound bug ever be fixed in Redmi 2. It's been there for 3-4 months now. Most of the so called fixed bugs seem to be invented as I've never seen them.

My god... when will the touch sound bug ever be fixed in Redmi 2. It's been there for 3-4 months now. Most of the so called fixed bugs seem to be invented as I've never seen them.
OMG.. Where did you report your bug?

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: sur90
OMG.. Where did you report your bug?

~Tapatalk~

Here and on en.miui forums.

It seems to affect all Redmi 2 on any rom after 6.2.4.0 stable. Seen loads of youtube videos and can hear the same problem but other people don't notice for some reason.

There is 3 distinct sound levels on touch sounds with the 'new sounds'. Too low, normal and too loud. On a rom with old sounds, except 6.2.4.0 where everything is fine, there is either no sound or normal sound.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Feedback about the DEV ROM 5.5.15 on Mi3 & MiNote
All is OK
- new menu about call interface ; Green button is centered and not in the Right side = better to swipe up :)
- mp3 download from Music app is working fine + album covers OK
- the unlock function with mifit (miBand) works very well with this rom + last Mifit Apk

no FC , no draining battery issue from my side

Last edited:
Here and on en.miui forums.

It seems to affect all Redmi 2 on any rom after 6.2.4.0 stable. Seen loads of youtube videos and can hear the same problem but other people don't notice for some reason.

There is 3 distinct sound levels on touch sounds with the 'new sounds'. Too low, normal and too loud. On a rom with old sounds, except 6.2.4.0 where everything is fine, there is either no sound or normal sound.
disaster... disable touch sounds at all...

Hello, how to root mipad 5.5.15 ?
update.zip root is not working now !
Thank you

Envoyé de mon MI PAD en utilisant Tapatalk

My phone's internal space is full and I have few things installed on my phone .

And I have enough space on the SD Card

Its I transfer ? I do not know why this full ... No can not even update the facebook googleplay .

What happened with Rom for redmi note 3g? Why we can't flash it with custom recovery? I flashed 5.5.15 on redmi 1s with twrp without any problems but as you all already know on my redmi note 3g it fails. I know that I could update it if I flash stock recovery, but it is very inconvenient go to stock and back to twrp. Is this is permanent or we could expect to solve this problem soon? And if so why only redmi note 3g and not the rest of xiaomi phones.
Anyway, the xiaomi.eu team does great job helping us, thank you very much for your efforts.

At the moment, no way, you must use stock recovery....

What happened with Rom for redmi note 3g? Why we can't flash it with custom recovery? I flashed 5.5.15 on redmi 1s with twrp without any problems but as you all already know on my redmi note 3g it fails. I know that I could update it if I flash stock recovery, but it is very inconvenient go to stock and back to twrp. Is this is permanent or we could expect to solve this problem soon? And if so why only redmi note 3g and not the rest of xiaomi phones.
Anyway, the xiaomi.eu team does great job helping us, thank you very much for your efforts.

At the moment, no way, you must use stock recovery....
Yes, I understand that. And I know that you tried to help, but I asked next questions "Is this permanent or we could expect to solve this problem soon? And if is permanent, why only redmi note 3g and not the rest of xiaomi phones?"
Thanks again

Thanks for your works... The only bug I have so far (since 1st V6 rom) is sim card sometimes not detected and I had to reboot until it is.

In the last update, almost all Norwegian translations are lost. I can only see the Norwegian translations when I press the power button to restart the phone.

In the last update, almost all Norwegian translations are lost. I can only see the Norwegian translations when I press the power button to restart the phone.
yea.. will be fixed for next release.. sorry for that...

Status
Not open for further replies.