MULTI 5.7.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody we are so frequently speaking about problem's, I like to point out a very strong improvement for battery life with this version. It's now OK for all day long around 18hours like it was with kitkat 5.3.27 version. Big thank for that.

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hello all. I have been having problems with messaging people recently on my mi2s, I'm guessing since this update.

My messages are just constantly "sending". The only work round is to delete the message, restart the phone then send it again. You can see from the attached photo the time I sent my message is 7:18 and it is still "sending" at 15:28.

As you can imagine this is quite frustrating and any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Attachments

• 1436453038739.jpg
    1436453038739.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 370
Hello all. I have been having problems with messaging people recently on my mi2s, I'm guessing since this update.

My messages are just constantly "sending". The only work round is to delete the message, restart the phone then send it again. You can see from the attached photo the time I sent my message is 7:18 and it is still "sending" at 15:28.

As you can imagine this is quite frustrating and any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Check issue with your carrier...

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: handyandy
Check issue with your carrier...

~Tapatalk~
I really don't think this is the issuse as can recreate the problem. My house gets very poor signal and if I send a text when I have no signal this is when the problem occurs, even if for the rest of the day I have full signal the message and any other message I send after that is just stuck sending. I used to get a "message failed" with an exclamation mark that I could click to resend the message but now it just stays "sending" untill I restart the phone. After a restart I then get the message failed and exclamation mark and when clicking it the message will send immediately without any trouble.

hi,

i just downloaded latest ROM (xiaomi.eu_multi_dior_V6.5.4.0.KHICNCD_v6-4.4.zip) and updated via Updater app (chose update package, not automatically) and now my redmi note 4G is not working properly.
I manage to boot the phone but SIM is not recognised, I can't read any files stored in internal memory . Also, when I connect USB cable to it it's not recognised at all. I don't want to lose photos (in internal memory) from my phone so is there any way to extract files from before reverting to factory reset? I cannot copy older ROM to fall back a try to extract files.
any hits?

Hello guys
Does someone for a problem with Notes app (original app on miui Rom) it always FC on my MI3W

Sent from my MI3W using tapatalk
(I have 3 phones; Xiaomi Mi3W & IPhone5S & Samsung Wave II)

Hello guys
Does someone for a problem with Notes app (original app on miui Rom) it always FC on my MI3W

Sent from my MI3W using tapatalk
(I have 3 phones; Xiaomi Mi3W & IPhone5S & Samsung Wave II)
which language..? post log here...

Hi to all.
I dowloaded the rom but when I am updating it says update zip failed.
Any idea?

I have a Mi 4i

sorry for the qeustion but i did it with the recovery of the phone.
this is a different recovery?
How I install it?

Hi all guys,First of all thanks for your great job with these weekly releases. I-ve installed this rom in my dior but I have a problem....I usesygic Navigator and I have all maps on my external SD as I did beforewith previous rom. When I open Sygic it launches an error message telling that access to external sd has been denied. No need to say that micro sd is fine and works ok. Pictures and other rograms run ok regarding external sd ........any idea to solve that??Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.