MULTI 5.7.23/24/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Testing the new stable version cancro. All good so far. Thank you so much, good work. :)

Edit: Everything runs faster than the previous version.

Mi4 LTE. Spanish Languaje.
Additional settings is giving me a FC. Spanish language.

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

I would like to clarify the last situation I reported about BT:

I complained that, in several different Rom versions, I could connect to my car stereo, could make calls through it, but couldn't stream music, because no sound was transmitted;

Well, it turns out that I had the BT volume muted - just had to increase it with the volume button after the connection was made.

I suppose it mutes when I mute the phone, but doesn't return to normal volume when I "unmute" it;
And the strange thing is it affect the BT stream, but not the BT calls.

Well, at least I found out the trick.

xiaomi.eu_multi_gucci_5.7.26_v6-4.4.zip -There is no Bulgarian language!
Is it on the menu but does not translate!
Screenshot_2015-07-30-09-02-10.png Screenshot_2015-07-30-08-54-50.png

Weirdly, the fix gets me FC at Google account setup, SMS and probably other things I haven´t tested.
No biggie, I just went back to 5.7.24, and as this week´s release being close...
Always installed with wipe cache and data.

Yes! Mikey on this release mikey can be reinstalled (via Xplorer) next step.... Don't erase it with new release..
Thanks for the update.

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

i cant install mikey multi language, the only app thats work is the chinese version. luckily there are icons otherwise i could not configure it. you have maybe an solution?

I uninstall the authenticator, the browser, MI remote and CM transfer but when i reboot my xiaomi mi4 the applications are reinstalled :S

I gave the new global developer ROM a go. Honestly, I wasn't impressed. It is not kept as up to date as the China ROM, it does not have root despite it being called a developer ROM, Google icons are still not themed correctly. Also, the quick toggle background is solid black. This ROM is still the way to go. Updates right along with the China ROM, Google services baked in, native root, everything just works. Thanks to everyone who keeps this project going!

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.