MULTI 5.8.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
Too long to read all the previous messages so I don't now if someone have already report that bugs.
I'm on MI2S, there is a bug on the theme application, when i want to select a screenlock picture it's impossible to select a picture from the wallpaper local list, i have to explore gallery to choose one.
An other bug on the contact appli, when I am on a contact information they're is not the call journal on the left and the status facebook on the right.
Thanks for your work :) good day

Mi4 here. So far everything works. It's so much snappier than miui6. But does anybody know how to remove lockscreen shortcuts (dialer & camera)?

MIUI multi team, A BIG Thanks. MIUI 7 (5.8.20) works butterly smooth in RedMi 1 (Hongmi). The photo widget (with different size and with frames) was very nice and useful in MIUIv5, I couldnt able to see that in MIUI7. Including that would be very helpful.
Thanks a lot.

I don't know why someone use this rom but complain it is rom not OK. You forget this rom is dev version. So I sadly not have defect same every one. Because I use Mi Note Pro now it not support.

Unfortunately, it's a hardware issue, common on Mi3... I have the same problem on mine !
My quick fix : add 'lock screen' to your notification toggles -> no need to press the button afterwards ;-)
I added a pin code to the lockscreen. It has worked but from time to time it occurred again. Did I do as your advice or was it something else ?

Envoyé de mon MI 3W

I added a pin code to the lockscreen. It has worked but from time to time it occurred again. Did I do as your advice or was it something else ?

Envoyé de mon MI 3W
What he means is: when you pull down the notification bar you have toggles there, you can activate a 'lock the screen now' button in the settings. So that when you click on it it shuts down your screen. It functions as your power button now. It's only a workaround

Reactions: cesko
What he means is: when you pull down the notification bar you have toggles there, you can activate a 'lock the screen now' button in the settings. So that when you click on it it shuts down your screen. It functions as your power button now. It's only a workaround
Thanks a lot

Envoyé de mon MI 3W

Can i update Miui V7 , over ``aries_beta_images_4.9.19_4.4_cn_924f0ac59b´´ ?

Mi 2S

Thank you in advance =)

After 3 days It appears that ram management on miui V7 is a lot weaker than the one last version rom on V6. (1s)

The worst internet connectivity via WiFi never see on MIUI Rom!
This major bug must absolutely be solved faster as possible.

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk
By the way nobody seems to have problem's with not working system printer spooler I'am rigth? Nobody answer to previous post http://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?posts/252210

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.