MULTI 5.8.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy thanks again for your efforts mate! I'd appreciate if you could try and upload changelogs for the latest stable builds.

Regarding the Redmi Note 2, do you foresee it will be supported as well by the xiaomi.eu volunteers?

@ingbrzy hey why don't you all use the Music player without the online streaming feature, those Chinese stations in music player seems so odd, and I am telling about the one used in miuipro.ru rom though they are not totally multilanguage, but as your rom is a total translated rom which I love so much it would be a great thing to remove that chinese page from music player. Thanks.

As always, running perfectly on Dior. Thanks so much. It runs exactly as chinese version =))

It's there a way to return normal options for themes apk? Because there some options that are only available offline mode (without internet) and with internet.
From the first screenshot it's showing all the options when there is no internet. And i what to return this options and use them when internet is present.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-24-00-25-54.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-24-00-25-54.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 297
  • Screenshot_2015-08-24-00-26-17.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-24-00-26-17.png
    530 KB · Views: 292
With Miui 7 we are not able to customize theme parts by parts like in miui 6 ?(Icons ,Lockscreen etc ... )
I actually download a theme but i want to keep only the lockscreen and didn't find the full menu anymore :(

Except that it's pretty good , more reactive , and all seems to work good on the Cancro version
Thanks to the dev !
Yeah it is a huge pain! And yes there is a work around but meh... If you set any other non miui 7 theme then your pin code page will turn white, and you will not see the numbers. Hope it will be fixed because v6 themes are working well otherwise.

Mi4 works good but it feels like it has overheating problem.
When I play heavy games the device heats (more than before) and working much slower with lags.
Any idea?
Thx guys for your amazing work.

Yeah it is a huge pain! And yes there is a work around but meh... If you set any other non miui 7 theme then your pin code page will turn white, and you will not see the numbers. Hope it will be fixed because v6 themes are working well otherwise.

Is that true that now un miui7 its not posible to customize theme parts?

I'm not sure why. The China ROM still has the customize feature present.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk
Some says, change your device locale in options to Hongkong and / or activate airplane mode then open themes..
Can't try it because there aren't options to change locale setting here..

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Some says, change your device locale in options to Hongkong and / or activate airplane mode then open themes..
Can't try it because there aren't options to change locale setting here..

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk
Yeah, that's if you're on the Global ROM. It's like this ROM is based off the China version, yet this ROM and Xiaomi's global ROM uses the same theme store.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Another issue that remain from miui 6:
No missed call notification on lock screen, if phone.apk was the last app open before the screen is locked.
Very annoying issue!

Is that true that now un miui7 its not posible to customize theme parts?
You can set customize theme parts follow step below:
1- Click to Setting--> Installed apps--> Theme. And then, click clear data or ram.
2- Switch off Connection ( Wifi or 3G).
3- Click to theme and quickly choose Customize.
4- Enjoy!

Reactions: Snuffie
Looks great and seems to have some nice new features however I have one issue that is driving me crazy.
My back button closes the app rather than stepping back to the previous screen.
For example if I am in my photo gallery and I open a photo, then I push the back button I do not get back to the gallery. The app just closes. Then when I open the app again the pic is still showing and not the gallery.
This is also happening on facebook and setting and all other apps.
Please help.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.