MULTI 5.8.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure why. The China ROM still has the customize feature present.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk
Seems that it has not been removed as customize button appears a few secs on my phone from time to time... I've read somewhere it is a Xiaomi server issue and not phone one...

Does anyone know where to get the icon pack that comes stock on xiaomi.eu ROMs?

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

it can be put, video ringtones, or not? thank you

Trimis de pe al meu MI 3W folosind Tapatalk

Works great on my Hongmi 1. I have only a few things which I have a problem. First I want te set a pin code to unlock the Phone but it get the message that it needs 5 digits but can only fill in 4 digits. So I cannot set the unlock screen with a pin code because it does not accept 4 digits. Second problem I ran into is that I cannot change the settings for the Permissons per App. The settings are grey and I cannot change it. How can I change it?

Looks great and seems to have some nice new features however I have one issue that is driving me crazy.
My back button closes the app rather than stepping back to the previous screen.
Go to Settings|Additional settings|Buttons and set the function of each buttons. Probably you set Close current app.

Reactions: escotty77
Dears all,
First I want to thank you for your great work, after the re-upload/re-flash Redmi 1 Rom, it works fine.
I've read whole internet :):) and all the post I could do it. But I couldn't find a solution to bluetooth Redmi 1 problems.
Is there anything that I'm doing wrong. Is there a solution to improve the function?
After the latest two updates I can't manage the bluetooth service.
Yes, I know about the MTK-Bluetooth problem, but it seems my cell works worst day by day.
From the purchase of my Redmi 1 I desire to get the voice dialing service, it's me dream. I will try don't loose my faith :):):), but currently I can't join even cell with bluetooth car.
I'm not sure if there is a solution, but I will thank your coments.
A big hug!!

Go to Settings|Additional settings|Buttons and set the function of each buttons. Probably you set Close current app.
Settings/Additional Settings/Buttons, increase long press time solved the issue.
Thanks to Pertti Kosunen for the prompt answer. By default it is set to 0.5 seconds.

Hello,

why i dont get a OTA? i have installed weekley update rom for my MI4I rom 5.8.6.
But i dident recieve anything even MIUIV7 i dont get OTA for it?

Can somebody explain it to me?

Works great on my Hongmi 1. I have only a few things which I have a problem. First I want te set a pin code to unlock the Phone but it get the message that it needs 5 digits but can only fill in 4 digits. So I cannot set the unlock screen with a pin code because it does not accept 4 digits. Second problem I ran into is that I cannot change the settings for the Permissons per App. The settings are grey and I cannot change it. How can I change it?
I don't have an aswer for your first question, but you can solve the second so:

Sistem Aplications > Security > Permissons > "Turn on the switch"

I only downloaded it earlier today, so I have not had much chance to see it properly.
Good points I've noticed:
-It is definitely faster, especially the startup - although still not as fast at starting my Mi-1S
-It again backs up system data and settings - great;
-The screens appear clearer;
-The difference between the toggles and settings icons, when the toggle is switched on, is good, although when the toggles are not on, the difference is still not great enough.

However ...
-All of my third-party widgets are still crashing during the backup - a real pain to put them all back every week;
-The system fonts need to have an even smaller setting - all of my apps now have a larger font which means, for instance, fewer words per line, and fewer lines on the screen;
-The theme cannot be customised without fiddling around and deleting data;
-The book format in the browser still cuts words in half and adds blank lines;
-It would be good to go back to being able to edit the bookmarks in the browser.

Whilst it is nice to have the fancy portrait/landscape graphics in the camera modes, it would be good if some of the basic functions were concentrated upon and improved.

mocha/mipad multitasking still horrendous in miui v7... but that's to be expected, right? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.