MULTI 5.8.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote = "armandopablo, post: 252694, miembro de: 112.641 mil"] Respecto Mi3 haber notado una menor duración de la batería en relación con MIUI v6?

Enviado desde mi MI 3W Mediante Tapatalk [/ quote]

I have not noticed any problems, during the night, unactivated battery saving, consumes only 1%. Although I have disabled animations.

Just chill out man... being angry like this won't solve anything, you know :)
It IS an hardware issue (at least for me), since I made a rollback on v5, and the issue was still there...
I'm quite relaxed....is the fact that the problem affected almost everyone in the same period that is so strange and gives me a bit of hope

Reactions: Guiluge
I don't know why, but my buttons work perfectly today ! :)
Ahahahahah so nice man!And to be honest, on my phone occurs rarely and when i don't press the button in the perfect middle and with the right hardness. I'm finicky about my phone,it has to be perfect in every single part

In my Mi4 right now, my battery endurance 20% less... and i dont know why, When I´m writting, the keyboard start to frozen and it doesn´t write that I wrote.... it´s strange

I did wipe cache and dalvik but it´s the same...

First of all thanks to the team for their passionate efforts. MIUI 7 is working fine on RedMi 2 so I will install it on Mi Note as soon as it becomes available.
I have a few questions for the experts:
- What is the difference between MIUI 7 official International, official Chinese and Xiaomi.eu's except Google, Languages and less Chinese apps? Opera Max tech is included also in the Chinese and xiaomi.eu's?
- What would be the difference for MIUI 7 when the Android version will be upgraded from 4.4 to 5.1? Same UX but better security and performance via ART?

Forgive me if these questions have already been answered. Thank you.

To avoid problems it is best to flash a ROM fastboot and then xiaomi.eu. For me it works well. Draining battery similar to V6. Greetings!
2014813, mipad and note4g work fine.

In Mi2s there is an improved perfomance, and a terrorific battery drain...

Any solutions?. Anyways, thanks for the hard work of the developers team.

Upgraded 5.8.6 Miui V6 to 5.8.20 Miui V7...

Edit: I think i solve my problem. Seems to be a wakelock location problem. Disabled them, and it will back to normal values.

Last edited:
Great job, but when and if it is 'possible to implement the system the possibility' of move in apps sd card?
(redminote 4g)

In my Mi4 right now, my battery endurance 20% less... and i dont know why, When I´m writting, the keyboard start to frozen and it doesn´t write that I wrote.... it´s strange

I did wipe cache and dalvik but it´s the same...
I have a mi4 too but the battery is not worst than before try to reinstall again the rom and in the worst case try a complete New installation

Reactions: Fixiux
I have a mi4 too but the battery is not worst than before try to reinstall again the rom and in the worst case try a complete New installation
I´m waiting to new ROM tomorrow. I hope all it will correct

And thx for answer

Launch Contacts, select one of them, then scroll up two or three times till you reach the bottom of the contact. There you will see "Default Ringtone", tap on it and you will be able to select another ringtone.
When I tried to do it I only scrolled up once (just a single time) so I didn´t find this option, then I realized I could scroll more times and there was a part of the screen hidden below with more options.
Launch Contacts, select one of them, then scroll up two or three times till you reach the bottom of the contact. There you will see "Default Ringtone", tap on it and you will be able to select another ringtone.
When I tried to do it I only scrolled up once (just a single time) so I didn´t find this option, then I realized I could scroll more times and there was a part of the screen hidden below with more options.
Solved in contacts >display preferences>con figure contact lists>then in contact to display I' ve choosed Mi account or google contact and now the option is there. Before Ihad phone only unsyncronized in contact to display.

Ah, ok, thanks.

Is there a multi language version compatible with Xiaomi RedMi Note 2? (i mean V6)

I´m waiting to new ROM tomorrow. I hope all it will correct

And thx for answer
Not sure about a release tomorrow...

" Moving forward, we will push out global beta releases every 2 weeks on Monday before 7 pm Beijing time and we will continue to optimise our global beta program.

MIUI Team"

From miui official forum

Envoyé de mon MI 3W

Status
Not open for further replies.