MULTI 5.8.27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

What is the good version for this REDMI NOTE 4G (picture attached)
Screenshot_2015-08-31-11-50-06.png

Thank you!!!

Hi
Why is the mi4i rom 300mb smaller than the official Dev rom? Would love to know what has been stripped out (other than bloat!)

As the last version, this update runs too slowly on redmi 1. I'm very surprised because this time none say anything.

Hello everybody,

I have a RedMi Note 3G. Last week I installed my first rom Xiaomi.eu and this is the best I've had .

I installed the developer version weekly (5.08.20) . I saw on the web that a new weekly version 5.8.27 is out, but if I check the updater app it doesn´t appear any new version .

Previously I had a Chinese Official Rom and every friday I had an update via Updater App .

Will it happen the same with Xiaomi.eu roms ?
What I have to do to upgrade?

Thank you very much for your work , really current rom going very well , but I like to be updated .

Hi!

I'm a MI4 User with 5.8.27. I've met today a Gmail Data Drain Issue! 850 MB in few hours. Anyone with this issue? Thanks

See attached file for info.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-31-16-41-56.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-31-16-41-56.png
    105.2 KB · Views: 361
Hi!

I'm a MI4 User with 5.8.27. I've met today a Gmail Data Drain Issue! 850 MB in few hours. Anyone with this issue? Thanks

See attached file for info.
Yes, me too. I've noticed it too. The data amount decrease too fast. But I'm not sure if it's my particular case or not.

Yes, me too. I've noticed it too. The data amount decrease too fast. But I'm not sure if it's my particular case or not.
In my case, as you can see in the picture, we're not talking about "data decreasing too fast", but it was more a very high usage in few hours (it stopped only because it finished my montly amount of data.

Check your stats about data. Is there an app with strangely high data usage?

In my case, as you can see in the picture, we're not talking about "data decreasing too fast", but it was more a very high usage in few hours (it stopped only because it finished my montly amount of data.

Check your stats about data. Is there an app with strangely high data usage?
I have mi4 too but no problem whit data usage, try to clean app data and wipe cache, maybe can help

Still no go with Messaging native app, when using PT-PT lang. It just FC and no chance of getting report: just a "OK" button.
All ok with ENG lang. Some Dolby widgets appear instead of original calendar and weather, when changing language.

BT stack the same crap, as is supposed from Miui CN.
Working a lot hotter, than previous versions.
Thanks Miui EU for pushing it forward.

Mi2s 32GB.

Same issue here....I'm facing also a issue with Gmail. it's able to synchronizing the e-mail inbox out box and so on but not able to open the e-mails. When you try to open a e-mail it get's force close...

XIAOMI state the REDMI Note 2 are all shipping with MIUI 7? I have received a phone from HK with 6.6.6.0, CHINA Rom, not MIUI 7. Does this mean I have a copy or does it mean XIAOMI have got their story wrong. I can't find any global ROM for the Note 2. Do I send my phone back.

Mi4i new uploaded 5.8.20 ..
- Setting Download unlimited fixed.
- Add alarm FC fixed.

Thanks Devs!! you;re the best!

Reactions: rosewid
Same issue here....I'm facing also a issue with Gmail. it's able to synchronizing the e-mail inbox out box and so on but not able to open the e-mails. When you try to open a e-mail it get's force close...
I got confirmation today that this bug will be fixed on the next release.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI NOTE Pro met Tapatalk

Can u give a little time for new stable rom of Mi Note? I'm watting for the new rom with a best battery so long :D

Guys is there a way to get custom themes working? Ive tried changing the theme apk to the chinese one but the theme changes back to the default one aftet a few minutes.

What is the multi for redminote2 ?
thx ^^

Not available for the time being.

Hello!

What is the good version for this REDMI NOTE 4G (picture attached)
Both weekly/development and stable versions are available. I always pick stables, but others prefer weeklies. Take your pick.

Hello everybody,

I have a RedMi Note 3G. Last week I installed my first rom Xiaomi.eu and this is the best I've had .

I installed the developer version weekly (5.08.20) . I saw on the web that a new weekly version 5.8.27 is out, but if I check the updater app it doesn´t appear any new version .

Previously I had a Chinese Official Rom and every friday I had an update via Updater App .

Will it happen the same with Xiaomi.eu roms ?
Yes, they are also OTA-upgradeable. You'll just have to wait a bit more. If you don't want to wait, the first post contains download instructions.

Not available for the time being.

Both weekly/development and stable versions are available. I always pick stables, but others prefer weeklies. Take your pick.

Yes, they are also OTA-upgradeable. You'll just have to wait a bit more. If you don't want to wait, the first post contains download instructions.
You misunderstand me. I do not what to download from this link: http://miuif.celogeek.com/5.8.27/

I found on the net, that Snapdragon 410, dual sim 2 GB version codename is "Gucci", but this phone has only 1 GB ram, and I'm not sure, that roms for gucci is compatible with this phone. Or what rom is good for that?

i am not demanding :) just asking. That are two diffrent things. Want more information :) .....
Ofcourse they do a great job, but that doeset mean i cant ask something....
Please be careful with your use of punctuation since it will affect your tone. That '!!!' means you demand something. Since we communicate through writing, this kind of thing is important.

You misunderstand me. I do not what to download from this link: http://miuif.celogeek.com/5.8.27/

I found on the net, that Snapdragon 410, dual sim 2 GB version codename is "Gucci", but this phone has only 1 GB ram, and I'm not sure, that roms for gucci is compatible with this phone. Or what rom is good for that?

Sorry, I did not notice the MIUI version at all!

I believe that the gucci version is suitable for the 1Gb phone as well. @ingbrzy or @Acid could inform you on the gucci firmware suitability for your phone.

If it is ok for your phone, make sure to do a full backup before installing and then a full wipe afterwards. The version you've got installed seems to be from a Chinese shop special firmware....

Sorry, I did not notice the MIUI version at all!

I believe that the gucci version is suitable for the 1Gb phone as well. @ingbrzy or @Acid could inform you on the gucci firmware suitability for your phone.

If it is ok for your phone, make sure to do a full backup before installing and then a full wipe afterwards. The version you've got installed seems to be from a Chinese shop special firmware....
Yes, gucci..

~Tapatalk~

Bug when using Language PT-PT at the aplication Gmail....Gets force close and also some apk.s get force close too...
When it gets more stable i will update it =)

Mi 2S

Bug when using Language PT-PT at the aplication Gmail....Gets force close and also some apk.s get force close too...
When it gets more stable i will update it =)

Mi 2S
Fixed for next release

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: R57
Status
Not open for further replies.