MULTI 5.8.27

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more off topic question: why and since when does MIUI update on Thursday? (I mean the Version number, for example, 5.8.27 is a Thursday. )

Coming in next months for international users as Hugo said..

~Tapatalk~

Since june..

~Tapatalk~
Huge thanks to you and all involved, so far "so" much better than last weeks Chinese release. The thread is very quiet again too which a great sign.

If willing, and if it's just a throttling adjustment, could you speed up the launchers folder animation? In my impatience I tried a german ROM and the speed was just incredible in every sense of the word.

Reactions: Sinja
Huge thanks to you and all involved, so far "so" much better than last weeks Chinese release. The thread is very quiet again too which a great sign.

If willing, and if it's just a throttling adjustment, could you speed up the launchers folder animation? In my impatience I tried a german ROM and the speed was just incredible in every sense of the word.
You can set animations speed in developers settings...

~Tapatalk~

Hi..
First of all i want to thank the team behind this. AMAZING job.
I own a MI Note Pro. Have had ZERO problem regarding updates, but this 5.8.27 i can´t get on the phone.
yes, i have the mentioned MI Recovery from post 1. I´ve tried to rename the file to update.zip, but no matter what i do is says"update.zip signature verification failed" it stops at 45%

Any good ideas?

Is it possible to flash 5.8.6(v6) without a wipe over 5.8.27(v7)? I don't think I will need it, but I'm traveling the next two weeks. So I'm asking this just in case I run into problems with yesterday's release..

Thanks ingbrzy and all other devs!

[Help] unfortunately the process.com.google.process.gapps has stopped evrytime i sync google account

I need urgent help : I downloaded the ROM , then from updater I select " update package " , but just did this , returns "No update available " . suggestions ?

Can I use extended partition with this ROM and still get weekly updates over OTA?

Since yesterday, the update on my Xiaomi m2s multilang aries, on my home screen appears after every restart a sound - Dolby widget, with on/off button. This widget is non functional and it removes my sense analog clock.
I also would love to get the function back to chose icons apart from the themes, this existed in miui v5.
Anyway, thanks for all the good work!

I need urgent help : I downloaded the ROM , then from updater I select " update package " , but just did this , returns "No update available " . suggestions ?
Very odd, perhaps it was because you didn't use a simple google search to find out you only need to select it from menu "choose update package". That is the 3 dots at the top right of the screen.

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

[HELP WANTED] How to update xiaomi MI2s with miui v5 from 4-12-5 multi language to latets miui 7 ???

Is it to wipe all and then with the update app??
What about system partitions ??

Status
Not open for further replies.