MULTI 5.8.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. i've just updated my mi4i, i am still waiting (loading) and i want to know, is it possible to update the rom by air or in case of new ROM version i need flash it via TWRP?

Hi!
No updating 5 8 6 ROM in Mi Note Pro/
"update zip signature failed"
Recovery - Mi recovery from XIAOMI .EU!!!

More mi4i qu.

Flashing from official 6.6.6.0 rom which is 300+mb bigger. Before flashing do I need to re root or do a full wipe? Will it be rooted after installation?

Hello good, first thanking the great work they do every week collaborators to have the roms in xiaomi devices, but also say that while I personally am having problems updating some of the ROM for pro xiaomi note, the judgment is ROM verification when charging, not whether someone will know what is the reason for this error, since the ROM update today can not by miui recovery, thank you very much and greetings

MD5 checked?

Mi4w missing mix themes option.
4788df0e35c1c747a705f02d4a5b94da.jpg

MIUI TEAM
I replaced ThemeManager.apk by older and I didn't connect to internet. Working again.
d7535d21a81c6b616df708d7d84057e5.jpg

Last edited:
Hi devs, Miui is usually one of the first roms with Android-bug fixes. I was hoping to see the Stagefright fix in this release.
Do you know if Miui is working on it for Miui V6 ?

When using Norwegian language, Google Play Services stops responding when adding Google Account. It works just fine with English. Same applies for the Stable 6.6.5 ROM.

EDIT: Re-phrased topic.

Last edited:
No, different ROMs.
The 1Gb is the 2014811;
The 2 Gb is the 2014813.

2014813 - 2gb/16gb
2014811 two versions: 1gb/8gb ...and... 2gb/16gb (this is a new model).

What is the correct rom for 2014811 with 2gb version? Thanks!

Please check your phone model first, you can do that with most benchmark apps or cpu-z

Please explain how do you have such model, because in your link it says a new model called Redmi Prime will "probably" be announced in the 13/08 event (so doesn't exist yet) ...?

Furthermore, it says it's a little evolution regarding previous model, and quotes the upgrade to 2Gb Ram/ 16Gb Rom... but the previous model already has that version a long time ago.
And the specs described are exactly the same as the 2Gb model (2014813).

I remember when the 2Gb model was being announced, it was referred in many places by different names... Pro, 2Gb, Prime, Enhanced, etc, were all names used in different places.
I wonder if there's not some confusion in that story/link.

Please explain how do you have such model, because in your link it says a new model called Redmi Prime will "probably" be announced in the 13/08 event (so doesn't exist yet) ...?

Furthermore, it says it's a little evolution regarding previous model, and quotes the upgrade to 2Gb Ram/ 16Gb Rom... but the previous model already has that version a long time ago.
And the specs described are exactly the same as the 2Gb model (2014813).

I remember when the 2Gb model was being announced, it was referred in many places by different names... Pro, 2Gb, Prime, Enhanced, etc, were all names used in different places.
I wonder if there's not some confusion in that story/link.

They,re similar, but not the same, bands of 2G, 3G and 4G are diferent. I need 900 Mhz 3G band, and on 2014813 there is not. See capture and the next link. Regards.

Buy here: http://www.alegrecompra.com/xiaomi-...64-bit-cpu-2gb-ram-16gb-rom-8-0mp-camara.html

Miui.com:http://en.miui.com/thread-142205-1-1.html

Attachments

• Bandas.jpg
    Bandas.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 442
Status
Not open for further replies.