MULTI 5.8.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekly download file is a full Rom to work with or is it only a OTA updater file.
If required request to share the full ROM file link for Redmi Note 3G WCDMA .

They,re similar, but not the same, bands of 2G, 3G and 4G are diferent. I need 900 Mhz 3G band, and on 2014813 there is not. See capture and the next link. Regards.

Buy here: http://www.alegrecompra.com/xiaomi-...64-bit-cpu-2gb-ram-16gb-rom-8-0mp-camara.html

Miui.com:http://en.miui.com/thread-142205-1-1.html
I understand... But the link doesn't say which bands will the new device have... It only says:

"This variation is already up for grabs in China with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of built-in storage, and for some reason Xiaomi will offer it as a newly named phone in India."

And it only speculates about the new launch, all because it was listed for a few minutes on Amazon for sale.

But I suppose you are better informed than I am, and you have read some more stuff about it.

Anyway, it remains to be seem if this device would have the same ROM as one of the already existing devices... And if not, I have serious doubts that they would support the ROM here, at least for now.
Good luck!

Furthermore, the "enhanced" version on sale in your link is my device, the already existing 2Gb version. It's not a new one.

Is possible to have the notification page grey as the global beta and stable Instead the transparency of it on redmi 1s? It is more smooth...

Just one fast question.....
The stable version has the ota update like the development version or not?

Mi4i / ferrari users - warning...

I went from the stable 6.6.6.0 rom to this weekly rom. I decided to do a clean install but encountered problems. The reason is the backup app in this ROM has a new naming convention so did not recognise the old backups.

In the end, I put 6.6.6 back, restored the apps and then did a dirty install. I then did a backup and then did a cleaning tall and accessed the new backup. Quite cumbersome but worth it. This ROM uses less space and battery is better

When using Norwegian language, Google Play Services stops responding when adding Google Account. It works just fine with English. Same applies for the Stable 6.6.5 ROM.

EDIT: Re-phrased topic.
Same thing for (Portugal) Portuguese, also had same problem in previous version.

It had. All the time. Maybe more or less but it is full of Chinese music and nothing will change that.

Wysłano z MI Note
Yeah but actually cannot play any online music content, so it is useless...

Sent from Mi2S [MIUIv6-L] using Tapatalk

Reactions: informatyk
I repaced ThemeManager.apk from the previous version and now..., working it.
Can anyone upload that working apk, please?

I don't want to download the whole rom only for an apk.

Thanks in advance ;)

Enviado desde mi HM NOTE 1LTE mediante Tapatalk

Don't. It's not about apk. This is online content. Replacing old theme manager will not work.

Just clear app data and turn off Internet for the moment you want to use custom themes.

Wysłane z MI Note Pro

Reactions: Salaazar
Reactions: josito801
2014811 can also be 1GB, but that was an old stock. I think that they have all been replaced with the 2GB version.

Reactions: josito801
New china stable version V6.6.3.0 for Redmi2. Waiting news from xiaomi.eu... Thanks for all! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.