MULTI 5.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded the rom several times, trying to update the rom but I failed to install, with CWM and TWRP same even installing of 0.
Please check the version for mi4 canker, I think this corrupt download.
use MiRecovery...

Note 2 release has been delayed, when can we expect it? Is it delayed by miui.com or xiaomi.eu?
Do you think it will work on the Prime as well? Mine has been send out today and will hopefully arrive this weekend. I hope to review it very soon together with the Xiaomi.eu rom :)

Great week but need to update the stable as well. Excellent job!

Enviado de meu MI 3W usando Tapatalk

Anybody here know how to get the default High Life lockscreen wallpaper from MIUI 7 Global ROM that featured the private jet plane photos?

Stable version RedMi 2 does not come with root. It is normal? If so. How to get?

Enviado de meu MI 3W usando Tapatalk

no ota for now on mi4? My friend who have a redmi 2 TD, received an update today.. my mi4 doesn't

same roms from this site

use MiRecovery...
Thanks Ingbrzi still do not understand why you can not to flash with CWM or TWRP, but mirecovery if you have entered.
Henceforth and may not be used recoverys modified? I insist you for your selfless help.

It has never been in there. It has been removed out of the roms since it was introduced in the first Redmi-Wcdma

Ok thanks, just received a redmi 1s for my dad and saw the lite mode in the stock rom, but I guess he just have to learn how to use android as is.

Thanks Ingbrzi still do not understand why you can not to flash with CWM or TWRP, but mirecovery if you have entered.
Henceforth and may not be used recoverys modified? I insist you for your selfless help.
The installation script doesn't support TWRP.
I had big problems trying to install it. On my mi2s (16GB) I fixed copying the .zip file on /tmp folder with AROMA file manager, then do install and move to /tmp. Now I unmounted all the partitions and installed the .zip files.
But it doesn't work on my dad's mi2s (32GB)

Last edited:
All well with 2014813 (installed with TWRP 2.8.6.1) and Note 4G dior (installed with Mirecovery). Thank you for your work! ;)

Thanks for the work, but I've got a problem with Update app, it says there is no update available whereas there is the 5.9.1 so I've need to download it in non-Ota, it did the same for the 5.8.27

Envoyé de mon Xiaomi Mi Note

Got my Redmi Note 2 yesterday. Currently running the Chinese rom.
Any ETA for redmi note 2?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

I downloaded the rom several times, trying to update the rom but I failed to install, with CWM and TWRP same even installing of 0.
Please check the version for mi4 canker, I think this corrupt download.
Have you tried with TWRP 2.8.7? I've flashed my Mi4 with it and no problems.

Can someone upload mi recovery? because I have CWM and ingbrzy told that we must change to mi recovery for mi4 and mipad please

Status
Not open for further replies.