MULTI 5.9.24/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it is typical when you want to download ROM from en.miui.com or miui.com sites due to useless Chinese servers outside of China.
Solution (tested and working): Install UC Browser on your PC and try to download ROM again. The download speed will be the same ridiculously slow, at least it will not stop during download process. It seems China browser required for downloading anything from China servers :)

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

There's a simple trick to download faster : Xiaomi has an alternate download server, much faster for us !
Eg. for your link, default URL is the following :
http://bigota.d.miui.com/V6.7.10.0.LHMCNCH/miui_HMNote2_V6.7.10.0.LHMCNCH_f75442bc6d_5.0.zip

Just replace it with the following (a simple o at the beginning), it should be much faster ;-)
http://obigota.d.miui.com/V6.7.10.0.LHMCNCH/miui_HMNote2_V6.7.10.0.LHMCNCH_f75442bc6d_5.0.zip

EDIT : Ooops, I didn't see that Pitch already answered that !

Hi! I'm trying to get miui v7 to work on my Nexus 5. I flashed is as secondary rom using multirom. It boots but I won't get an installation wizard, instead I get the "contacts" app only. No launcher, no navigation bar (just a black strip). Then I tried to flash it as primary rom but it won't even install... Tried it with TWRP and CWM. Is it just me or does anyone have the same problem?

Bluetooth in this version is worse than ever.

I cant listen to a podcast whithout cuts

Fix it please

hi on mi xiaomi GUCCI... network 4g or 3g is always in connection (today 1 GB of traffic with no user action) and battery drain is ultra fast...same problem into xiaomi redmi 2 .. ,same problem in wifi .... always connected and make traffic ...i think that is a NEW firmware bug. please fix.

You should install a fastboot rom via Miflash and then flash the rom. It seems the problems you have are due your previous rom.

Installed fastboot rom, including all wipes. The wakelocks still there...

Then I flashed .11, of course wakelocks continue...I can't understand why I'm the only one having these kernel wakelocks :c

Hi,

I've got this rom on a xiaomi mi2s and cant get the gps to work properly.
I can connect to gps sattelites but when I turn on maps or any gps app the gps becomes "dead" it doesnt move the "cursor" as long I drive.

Any ideia about it?

Tks in advance

Hello...i'm using mi 4i running MIUI v. 5.9.1
Question ; can i just upgrade from 5.9.1 to last version 5.9.24 (skip other version) ?

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk

This is not normal
9a50b19850825289e2a43133aa70725d.jpg

69ee39583ad071ef9e4e57b66392a631.jpg

This is after a clean install. Happens in every rom I try.

Also system android is using the 'sensors' all the time, according to gsam app
Any idea..

This is not normal

This is after a clean install. Happens in every rom I try.

Also system android is using the 'sensors' all the time, according to gsam app
Any idea..

I'll run App Sucker on my phone and let you know (well it's a Mi3)

Hello I'm Italian, I have xiaomi redmi notes 2 with hermes 5.9.24, I did a clean install with all wipe.

BUG:
When you receive a missed call from a number in your address book, and then you recall that number from the last call, the call is displayed as unknown in the register and during the call, this only happens a few times..

Please fix it. Thanks

Last edited:
Is it a bug where the screen locked again in about 5 seconds when pressing next and previous button to select a song?
I have to press power button to wake up the phone again, why doesnt it stay while i selecting songs?

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.