MULTI 6.1.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Si todos hablamos en inglés, simplemente por respeto es adecuado escribir en ese idioma, no son necesarias "reglas escritas en un texto". Paz por favor. No ensuciemos este magnífico foro. Un saludo!

If we all speak English, proper respect is simply write in that language, "in a text written rules" are not necessary. Peace Please. No Mess this great forum. A greeting!

Reactions: gatarba
He means this - there's no separate slider for ringtone and notifications.

But I don't know if there ever was...

But going there to check made me realize that the slider for Bluetooth doesn't increase/decrease the sound when you slide it... All other slides do.
Don't know if it only works if connected to a device... Will try that later.

And after every update, the Bluetooth slider keeps resetting to a default in the middle, I have to manually push it back to maximum (though apparently, it doesn't change sound at all...)

Sent from my Redmi 2 (2014813) using Tapatalk

Bluetooth volume - for me it only changes volume of media player (playing music on car audio) but has no effect on call volume. Doesnt bother me because I change volume on side stick controls, I just keep BT volume on phone on max for da music.

But the ringtone notifications fiasco... Please tell me there is MUTE NOTIFICATIONS somewhere. I cant find it.
Ringing and notifications are in completely different urgency classes. If I want to sleep I have to put phone in silent mode and thus become effectively unreachable. You dont get calls at night unless there is an emergency. What if Im on-call? I mean all my phones and even all my 6 tablets have sepparate notifications volume and tablets dont even need it. This is so freaking weird. You know whats even weirder? Out of millions of users only 5 (including me) seem to be bothered by this. There must be mute notifications somewhere, there must be. Is there?

There are a few more issues of the phone part and even more so of the smart part of my smartphone but i know this is not the place and I know I got carried away with the volume thingy. Will continue on appropriate forums. But do let me know if there is mute. Just dont mute me :)

As far as xiaomi.eu and 6.1.14 is concerned: thumbs up, thank you and so far no bugs/issues.

Por eso mismo, respondí en castellano porque la pregunta fue en castellano.
No veo normal que escriba un solo post en ese idioma y me echen la bronca, cuando todos hemos visto conversaciones en italiano o en otros idiomas entre dos personas dentro de este foro y nadie se lo ha recriminado ni les ha insultado.

But the ringtone notifications fiasco... Please tell me there is MUTE NOTIFICATIONS somewhere. I cant find it.
Ringing and notifications are in completely different urgency classes. If I want to sleep I have to put phone in silent mode and thus become effectively unreachable. You dont get calls at night unless there is an emergency. What if Im on-call?
I don't think there's an option to mute notifications... But for what you want, the best would be to use the DND mode (do not disturbe), because there's configuration options to allow only certain numbers, calls, etc (don't know it by heart, you'll have to explore the menu).
That mode is made for those situations as you described.

I don't think there's an option to mute notifications... But for what you want, the best would be to use the DND mode (do not disturbe), because there's configuration options to allow only certain numbers, calls, etc (don't know it by heart, you'll have to explore the menu).
That mode is made for those situations as you described.

Thanks. I guess that is a solution but it is in my eyes a temporary one. There are still everyday occasions where notifications are disturbing and impolite while being reachable to everyone is expected and required.

Por eso mismo, respondí en castellano porque la pregunta fue en castellano.
No veo normal que escriba un solo post en ese idioma y me echen la bronca, cuando todos hemos visto conversaciones en italiano o en otros idiomas entre dos personas dentro de este foro y nadie se lo ha recriminado ni les ha insultado.
It is not a matter of problem but to use a universal language.
Imagine that you have a problem and only Ingzbry could help you and they answer you in his own language?

English is not a rule but a way to all of us understand each other.
Thank you for understanding.

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

@Trebolero of you want to write in your language (Spanish or whatever it is) use your local forums. Maybe I can find a solution of your problem and give you explanation in Bulgarian, how would you feel? There are some unwritten rules, which we follow. I suggest the admin to block that user.

Isnt weekly supposed to be prerooted? Mine is not. Any idea?

Edit: ok, I should install superuser app. Correct? Unfortunately supersu is crashing. Which other one would you suggest?

Last edited:
Isnt weekly supposed to be prerooted? Mine is not. Any idea?

Edit: ok, I should install superuser app. Correct? Unfortunately supersu is crashing. Which other one would you suggest?
The rom is rooted.
When an app asks for root permission you have to go to security app, permissions, root and give it permission

Reactions: mkms-slo
Possible bug on Redmi 2 (HM2014811) / stable 7.0.11.0 / Greek setting with XXL fonts (font size might be creating it): under "Additional Settings", the "Privacy" option is missing. It's impossible to disable SIM lock.

I don't have the phone in my hands unfortunately to produce a screenshot. I compared its menu side by side with a recently flashed Redmi Note, and indeed the menu was there at all...

Could this be caused by the font size selection somehow? Or the chuild/guest mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.