MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
By me here not Working. Tried via ADB with the TWRP.IMG from your Link, but after Reboot is always the MiRecovery 2.0.1....

Gesendet von meinem MI 3W mit Tapatalk
My mi 3 does the same... Can not install custom recovery. Adb doesn't give Error but after reboot always again mi recovery

Hello dirkzelf, from October until now the ROM are much improved in my opinion, it was done a great job by the team. A regular user buys the phone ... keep it until the changes and has no equals. We have fun and we have our own toy!

I am not sure what you mean, but I think you meant that we have a great phone, yes? I agree. Mostly I use it for work, mail, navigate, traffic info and camera.

Bluetooth is very important for me as well for talking hands free in the truck, and this rom makes it very comfy, reconnecting is almost instantly, so I'm a happy user too........!

Last edited:
I found a bug in Hermes!

Set aereo mode then switch off.
When you restart system you have to put PIN (sim security).

It will say you that the pin is incorrect!

You can repair doing tap on aereo mode (switch off aero mode) then instert pin.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.1.21 EU

Anyone else tried to install xposed v79?
After flashing the zip my mi3 starts and goes beyond boot logo but then just shows an illuminated black screen. it does not turn off or is accessible in any ways. I can flash the xposed uninstaller zip and it boots again correctly.

(custom boot logo, without the custom logo it stays at the android logo with 3 dots)

edit: also my HERE maps disappeared (found under "orphaned data" in TiBackup)

I had a similar problem, flash again the rom, after you need to do wipe USER DATA.....but first do a backup. After data recovery you can install the app (HERE maps)!

Reactions: büscher
Google sheet FC when i try to open any document.
Same here

Someone could tell me why sometimes when reboot or switch on phone appear white bar (like after wipe dalvik cache but i don't even enter in twrp) and sometime not?

On Mi4 W

Good morning fellows! Can someone please explain to a noob like me the rooting process for my Mi4 with Marshmallow? The device has custom Mi recovery! Thanks!

There is a feature I lost since I left my Samsung (Android 4.1.2): the ability to personalise the SMS notification ringtone for each favorite contact. In Miui I can individualise the calling ring for each contact, but not the SMS notification ringtone.
Is this like a kernel module that can be easily compiled or is something much more complicated to do...? Is there a place here in the community where users can suggest new features for the ROMs...?

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 258
Reactions: delboy
Status
Not open for further replies.