MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Thank you for the update.

Im using mi3w, and I update almost every week from these thread. Today, I update to 6.2.1 as instructed on the first page. I just want to share my experience for those who stuck on 99% on mi recovery, just be patient, mine need almost 30 minutes.
And now, my mi3w is already on 6.2.1.

Reactions: laueugen
Pls help me,I can't install twrp recovery on MM rom.
when finish flash twrp(canco).img file, its always go back to MI recovery 2.01

I am using version 6.1.14, when it will be available via OTA the 1.6.21 version?

Redmi note 2.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 2 usando Tapatalk

Hi bros,
Can I use SP Flashtool to flash this version 'xiaomi.eu_multi_hennessy_6.1.21_v7-5.0' to Redmi Note 3?? I think it's simpler than unlocking bootloader :(.

Miui.com = locked
Xiaomi.eu = NO locked

;)

so how to stop the phone taking updates from Miui, but take them from Xiaomi.eu? i thought i had turned off the auto updating but i had the message that an update is ready. need also to get the bootloader unlocked and a different rom on the phone, then TWRP and supersu

Hi, I update my MI4 to 5.12.17, after boot, I update again to 5.12.17. I get merged partition. The next step, update to 6.1.21, and get this from diskinfo pro (attached pic).

I update from phone updater... please, any help?

looks good

I'm on MM cm13. Has official miui MM 7.1 fixed the flawed notification system (clear notification on lock screen, quick notification actions - reply, delete, mute,...)?

Redmi 2 (14811) install 6.1.21 everything seems to be fine. my phone still can not connect to mipcsuite (started since i upgrade to 6.1.7 ) thank u very much for your hard works
Please! Give me direct link for eu rom. And tell me about your device's performance.

@ingbrzy
Why customization option from theme dissapear when I press agree ..see in ss :)

Attachments

• photo_2016-01-22_19-16-25.jpg
    photo_2016-01-22_19-16-25.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 316
  • photo_2016-01-22_19-16-39.jpg
    photo_2016-01-22_19-16-39.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 319
I am using version 6.1.14, when it will be available via OTA the 1.6.21 version?

Redmi note 2.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 2 usando Tapatalk
In a couple of hours / days ? It depends on the OTA server and the admins.
Nevertheless it has the same size than the one you can manually download and as mentioned
some posts above you can use the same approach to update your device.

Txs to the admins and translators,
installed 6.1.21 on my Redmi Note 2 Prime some hours ago and it runs like hell.
Also installed latest OpenGapps via AROMA wo/ any problems.

Battery is good and device is very responsive. No FC's so far.

The only thing I again realized is that the settings I did in 'Manage apps' battery usage',
are gone.

Are they NOT saved? I need them, because otherwise notifications of some APPS in standby do not really work.
As I also sometimes switch languages (e.g. German -> French -> English -> German) to provide SS's in the translation
sub forums, I'm wondering if it comes from this switch.

@Admins could you pleas have a look if these settings are saved or not?

If not I would desperately ask to check if you could build this into an upcoming ROM.

Txs again.

I wish a lovely weekend to all who are around here.

Reactions: delboy
Hi,
I have problem with installing the miui7 android M ROM on my Mi3 (cancro), because the recovery says: zip signature verification failed. :(
Must I flash it with a custom recovery?
Please help me...
Thx in advance.

Hi,
I have problem with installing the miui7 android M ROM on my Mi3 (cancro), because the recovery says: zip signature verification failed. :(
Must I flash it with a custom recovery?
Please help me...
Thx in advance.
Have you follow the guide to merge system partitions and install TRWP recovery?

Status
Not open for further replies.