MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question: After installing 5.12.17 with the Updater app, how should I install 6.1.21? With the Updater, or flashing with TWRP?

In the weekly Mi4c rom there is a problem with the next alarm.
When the date and time is set automatic show 0:00 if not the same day the system.
Only properly displaying the next alarm of the same day, else show 0:00.
If the date and time automatically deactivates working properly.
Both in Spanish or in English.

I have a redmi 2 HM2014813, but does not have that problem, only in the Mi4c.

Any ideas? thanks

Reactions: Acme666
Have a problem. I flash new firmware and my battery drain better than earlier version. Why? I tried wipe cache and dalvik.
And the bluetooth connection is weak. :) i have Hungarian language.
The new rom is nice. Thanks your Time!

What are the differences between lollipop and marshmallow for Miui? Because...I can't see anything new. Anything different...only a "printer" button (I think it was in previously versions), and anything more.

And there are many new bugs. Daily loockscreen doesn't work well, in caller app the 'identify unknown numbers' doesn't work, many problems with text in spanish (like 'Google Pl**', 'Runtastic P**' or '<u>Olvid#233: la contra...') and many more.

I think this update is a step back.

But...Thanks for the work!!
I love u all haha.

What are the differences between lollipop and marshmallow for Miui? Because...I can't see anything new. Anything different...only a "printer" button (I think it was in previously versions), and anything more.

And there are many new bugs. Daily loockscreen doesn't work well, in caller app the 'identify unknown numbers' doesn't work, many problems with text in spanish (like 'Google Pl**', 'Runtastic P**' or '<u>Olvid#233: la contra...') and many more.

I think this update is a step back.

But...Thanks for the work!!
I love u all haha.

Did you wipe user data?

Working great on mi3 :
Flash twice 5.12.17
Flash 6.1.21
Wait (30 minutes for me)
Enjoy
(Ps. It's already rooted, I didn't flash any su after)

Mi3

Envoyé de mon MI 3W

Édit : when I reboot, white line is loading like during install.

I don't know what to do

Last edited:
Reactions: laueugen
I followed the instructions but now my mi4w without root. How do I get the root (I have not the custom recovery)

This is crazy: it is still Friday and already 19 pages...?
I notice that the Mi4c is the phone with less problems here... is that a bug...?
Boring...
Actually it fixed some bugs for me. When I tried to browse for a file from another app the explorer would crash. Now it doesn't and also it let me change the default file explorer. In addition I noticed a better battery life.

The only thing is that now it runs a little bit more hot than in previous versions. That's the only thing I don't like as it feels a little bit uncomfortable in my hands.

Actually it fixed some bugs for me. When I tried to browse for a file from another app the explorer would crash. Now it doesn't and also it let me change the default file explorer. In addition I noticed a better battery life.

The only thing is that now it runs a little bit more hot than in previous versions. That's the only thing I don't like as it feels a little bit uncomfortable in my hands.
Nice you've found a BUG...! Let's do something about it... hum... what... how do we cool it off...???

Hasta ahorita es la mejor actualización, tenía problemas con el Bluetooth de que se apagaba solo o la rom mataba los procesos aunque los bloqueará y ni hablar de la mi band, que se desvinculaba a cada rato, pero esta versión va como la seda muy buen trabajo y muchas gracias.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

I can't sign in to WiFi also. Right after connection starts the login page appears for a fraction of seconds and then it's gone. This problem was present in older versions also.

Reactions: matthbo
DESPUES DE UN buen rato Logre flashearlo
Primero Instalar mi recuperación de la población LUEGO update 05/12/17 entrar en configuracion buscar actualizaciones
opcion manual de actualizacion buscar el 05/12/17 Hacer ESO 2 veces y por ultimo repetir el mismo paso con la version xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_6.1.21
y a disfrutar de Android MM

Status
Not open for further replies.