MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy apologies if this has been asked before, however after reading some 17 pages of this thread I have not found what I was looking for.

I've got a number of users on stable xiaomi.eu firmware 7.1.3.0 for cancro. Do you believe that a direct upgrade path to stable marshmellow will be offered (that is, without having to install an intermediate firmware the merges partitions)? Or will the users have to install devel 5.12.19 and then the stable MM xiaomi.eu (once it gets released)?

Let me ask again: is that search engine in chinese you open by swiping from bottom up supposed to be there/that way?

Go to settings / installed apps / all find search and clear its cache and data

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk
That solved it, thank you. Im wondering if the reason is something went wrong wiping all before going from vendor custom 16.6.7.0 to eu 6.1.14. There are still Kingroot folders on phone (phone came with KR preinstalled) and who know what else. Would factory reset/wipe all again help?
Thank you.

No big problems with this rom, works great on MI3W!
I only have some problems with Whatsapp like other people:
- I can't pair via QR code Whatsapp Web (it doesn't recognize the code).. I rebooted the phone 3-4 times but it doesn't change anything.
- I can't change profile picture
- I can't change conversations' wallpapers.

It only displays "No wallpaper" and clicking this, it removes the default one leaving a white blank wallpaper :(
Same thing with the profile picture, I can only remove it..

Btw, thanks for all the work you do for us!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-24-19-43-10_android.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-24-19-43-10_android.png
    432.8 KB · Views: 269
That solved it, thank you. Im wondering if the reason is something went wrong wiping all before going from vendor custom 16.6.7.0 to eu 6.1.14. There are still Kingroot folders on phone (phone came with KR preinstalled) and who know what else. Would factory reset/wipe all again help?
Thank you.
Install the Rom from recovery with all wipes

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

!!!ATTENTION!!! after upgrade to this version 6.1.21, my phone MI4I stops WORKING!!!! SOLUTION: rollback to the initial version.

Thank you.
I'm sorry, you have the European ROM, you have the folder ROM Chinese?

Welcome Everyone. I updated my Redmi Note 2 to the latest version. Previously I had the 5.9.24 onboard after receiving the phone from seller. And there was KingRoot app so I could use root permission with e.g. titanium backup or greenify or any other app. Can you tell me how to get such root acces again? Return to the previous version?

I'm sorry, you have the European ROM, you have the folder ROM Chinese?
If I have folder ROM Chinese? Im not sure what you are asking but:
- phone came with 16.6.7.0, part in slovenian, part in english and a bunch of chinese apps (really fishy ones), no folders in chinese, it was pre-rooted, with kingroot
- I installed twrp, did a full wipe 2 times, then installed 6.1.14 and yesterday 6.1.21

I guess I could do a wipe today but I will wait for 6.1.28 because ... its sunday evening :)

Welcome Everyone. I updated my Redmi Note 2 to the latest version. Previously I had the 5.9.24 onboard after receiving the phone from seller. And there was KingRoot app so I could use root permission with e.g. titanium backup or greenify or any other app. Can you tell me how to get such root acces again? Return to the previous version?
Find on your phone app Security -> permissions -> Root access -> here you turn permissions on and off for apps that have requested root

I have a new Mi Note Pro
I downloaded the Chinese Dev Version & I enabled Root Access then Installed Flashify & Flashed MiRecovery_Leo
When I Downloaded 5.12.24 Rom & I tried to Update it says Signature Verification Failed Why ????
What Should I Do ???
I Tried to Flash Rom 6.1.7 Also it says Signature Verification Failed !!!
Help Please
Waiting your soonest reply,
Best Regards

Do you have the zip package copied to the main build-in memory folder in your phone? I may be wrong...

Last edited:
If I have folder ROM Chinese? Im not sure what you are asking but:
- phone came with 16.6.7.0, part in slovenian, part in english and a bunch of chinese apps (really fishy ones), no folders in chinese, it was pre-rooted, with kingroot
- I installed twrp, did a full wipe 2 times, then installed 6.1.14 and yesterday 6.1.21

I guess I could do a wipe today but I will wait for 6.1.28 because ... its sunday evening :)
Now if you use ROM weekly Xiaomi.eu no longer need to wipe.
Even if you install the next 6.1.28/29

Status
Not open for further replies.