MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update done but'
,1 Google Sheet crash when i try to open any document.
. 2 i have not the contact picture when i call or recive à call.
I made wipe user data. No change

Can you help me ?

Battery calibrated, but huge battery drain on Redmi Note 2
After 25 minutes of standby (4 minutes SOT) battery dropped from 100% to 89%
I'll rollback to previous rom

No big problems with this rom, works great on MI3W!
I only have some problems with Whatsapp like other people:
- I can't pair via QR code Whatsapp Web (it doesn't recognize the code).. I rebooted the phone 3-4 times but it doesn't change anything.
- I can't change profile picture
- I can't change conversations' wallpapers.

It only displays "No wallpaper" and clicking this, it removes the default one leaving a white blank wallpaper :(
Same thing with the profile picture, I can only remove it..

Btw, thanks for all the work you do for us!
Hm, no problems for me with Whatsapp Web, only after first boot, but after few reboots, works normally .. maybe it is due whatsapp..try uninstall app and install again..with other problems, I have it also :(

Hi, first of all, thx this ROM :)
I have one problem with root access, I rooted this rom in my Mi3 with supersu and all ok but I accidentally pressed "Eneable superuser" in SuperSU app and I disabled it :/I have tried to root it again flashing superSU with TWRP but root access dissapears after x minutes.
Any idea about how to solve my issue without deleting everything?

Sry for my english and thanks...
Screenshot_2016-01-23-23-52-33_eu.chainfire.supersu_1453672641212.jpg Screenshot_2016-01-24-22-47-52_eu.chainfire.supersu.png Screenshot_2016-01-24-22-48-30_com.android.vending.billing.InAppBillingService.LACK.png

Hi, first of all, thx this ROM :)
I have one problem with root access, I rooted this rom in my Mi3 with supersu and all ok but I accidentally pressed "Eneable superuser" in SuperSU app and I disabled it :/I have tried to root it again flashing superSU with TWRP but root access dissapears after x minutes.
Any idea about how to solve my issue without deleting everything?

Sry for my english and thanks...
View attachment 11231 View attachment 11232 View attachment 11233
Can u go in supersu app,and press again enable supersu? If not try delete supersu app from phone,and after that via twrp flash again supersu zip

Can u go in supersu app,and press again enable supersu? If not try delete supersu app from phone,and after that via twrp flash again supersu zip

I can't do anything in SuperSU app, it just shows that message and a accept button...

Ok, I'll try :)

EDIT: I have deleted superSU app and flashed supersu zip vía TWRP but the problem still persists...

Maybe I should try with superSU v2.66 instead with v2.67?

Last edited:
No big problems with this rom, works great on MI3W!
I only have some problems with Whatsapp like other people:
- I can't pair via QR code Whatsapp Web (it doesn't recognize the code).. I rebooted the phone 3-4 times but it doesn't change anything.
- I can't change profile picture
- I can't change conversations' wallpapers.

It only displays "No wallpaper" and clicking this, it removes the default one leaving a white blank wallpaper :(
Same thing with the profile picture, I can only remove it..

Btw, thanks for all the work you do for us!

I have the same problem too. If you solve the problem, write the procedure. thank you
I tried to restart several times but not working.

I can't do anything in SuperSU app, it just shows that message and a accept button...

Ok, I'll try :)

EDIT: I have deleted superSU app and flashed supersu zip vía TWRP but the problem still persists...

Maybe I should try with superSU v2.66 instead with v2.67?
no,It will be same..u need dirty flash rom again,boot it, and after that flash super su :) only way

Now if you use ROM weekly Xiaomi.eu no longer need to wipe.
Even if you install the next 6.1.28/29
Most likely. But when doing wipe all in stock recovery so many files and folders remained that I wonder what will wipe all in twrp do. I dont know, have never done this. Is there another way to return to factory?

Most likely. But when doing wipe all in stock recovery so many files and folders remained that I wonder what will wipe all in twrp do. I dont know, have never done this. Is there another way to return to factory?
Try with TWRP , wipe data and after that ,wipe cache, dalvik,system,storage.. That is best clean start for new rom..Clean factory..But before that, copy from internal storage all what u need :)

Reactions: mkms-slo
no,It will be same..u need dirty flash rom again,boot it, and after that flash super su :) only way

OMG!!! My phone got brick

I flashed 6.1.21 with twrp and this was the log:

Updating partition details ... Done
Full SElinux support
MTP Eneabled
Installing [rom 6.1.21 for cancro].zip
Checking for MD5 file...
Skipping MD5 Check,no MD5 file found
Mount: failed to mount [.../system...]
Device or resource busy
Target: xiaomi/cancro/cancro:6.0.1/MMB29M/6.21:user/release-keys

The phone got stuck here, so I decided to reboot.
When I reboted, it got stuck at MI logo, with no "powered by android" letters
I went recovery again and flashed but same.A lot of red messages said /system couldn't be mounted.
It said "no OS installed" before I pressed reboot and when I rebooted, again got stuck at MI logo. Now my phone is powered off.

I am going to sleep... Very sad...:'(

Again, sry for my english and SOS please...

OMG!!! My phone got brick

I
Checking for MD5 file...
Skipping MD5 Check,no MD5 file found
Mount: failed to mount [.../system...]
Device or resource busy
Target: xiaomi/cancro/cancro:6.0.1/MMB29M/6.21:user/release-keys

Again, excuse my english and SOS please...
Why u rebooted ?? that is normal, u need wait about 20 min

Why u rebooted ?? that is normal, u need wait about 20 min

Oh s**t..... I am stupid...
Now I can't do anything or if I flash the ROM and wait will do something?
:(

I rebooted because it said "failed to mount", " md5 not found", device or resource busy"

Oh s**t..... I am stupid...
Now I can't do anything or if I flash the ROM and wait will do something?
:(
Go to recovery, flash rom, and wait..about 15-20 min.. u will see after that reboot option
And charge phone during that :)

Reactions: graw2
Status
Not open for further replies.