MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi Notes 2, I find a slight difference in battery life, but do not use games. You play? I honestly can not understand

Battery drain is very well, about 5h onscreen time. I also play Mortal Kombat X, performance mode. Redmi Note 2 Prime
I have little problems with wifi (connection slow down, than speed up), but everything else is ok.
The best so far.
We are allies

Mi4w there! Thank you for your great work, OP! I found a bug with the fm radio. Some times it doesn't start sound in the speaker nor the headsets. Some times it sounds in them both at the same time. I have to reboot phone and then everything works fine. If I close the app and then open it again, same bug happens. A clean installation doesn't help...

Hi some kind soul who knows how to root the mi3 thanks.
this one should work, it is posted earlier bt @Tetzi but i dont know how to link to the post so i copies and paste it for you, it is post #824 and #827 by @Aloqc

mi4 6.1.21 Recovery and Root

http://www.file-upload.net/download-11244191/Entpacken.zip.html

-Cwm recovery (update.zip) flashable with mi recovery ( not updater app)
- Supersu flash with Cwm
- Twrp flash with Cwm

Unzip entpacken.zip

How to root:
-Enter MI recovery with (Vol+)&(Power) when device is powered off.
-Flash CWM with MI recovery. (CWM zip must be renamed to update.zip)
-Power off. (DON´T reboot or you will loose CWM)
-Enter recovery mode again with (Vol+)&(Power) when device is powered off.
-Flash TWRP with CWM recovery now.
-Power off. (DON´T reboot)
-Enter recovery mode again with (Vol+)&(Power) when device is powered off.
-Flash superSU.zip with TWRP.
-Reboot and wait a couple of minutes...

Sometimes vibration turns on also if I set it down.. Redmi note 2

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.1.21 EU

Sometimes do, sometimes don't.
I found this on the internet, try friend
Impostazioni ; Applicazioni ; Gestione applicazioni ; su Wahtsapp disattivare le notifiche. spegnere il telefono; riaccendere il telefono; stesso procedimento e riattivare notifiche ; fare il riavvio del telefono.
Spero che vada bene anche a voi

Have you tried to uninstall WhatsApp? and reinstall?
Excuse maybe you've already written this
Yes,I've uninstalled whatssapp. Facebook kMessenger disconnects and not back on until I go into the application .I always have the same problem, the notificaciones arrive later or only when I open the application.Sometimes it seems to work well, other days it goes wrong. I don't know if it will be any configuración of the mobile network...

I found this on the internet, try friend
Impostazioni ; Applicazioni ; Gestione applicazioni ; su Wahtsapp disattivare le notifiche. spegnere il telefono; riaccendere il telefono; stesso procedimento e riattivare notifiche ; fare il riavvio del telefono.
Spero che vada bene anche a voi
I'll tryit

When I updated the rom from 6.1.14 to 6.1.21 in mi MI4C google calendar sync stopped with sync error. I have to re-install the app. I noticed an elevated battery drain from "Android system" and "Android Operative system" compared to last rom.
Thank you

I have exactly the same problem with google calendar sync on my Mi4C.
When I look at my google account settings all items are synced except for the calendar.

It says: sync is currently experiencing problems it will be back shortly
When I look in my Gmail Calendar on a laptop all items are there.
I'm going back to version 6.1.14

Reactions: edoro
Status
Not open for further replies.