MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I edit my post:

- Back longpress used to force close of app, you have to set it up again settings >additional >buttons

Apn. It sets all local Apn, in my case (lowi Spain) you have to delete all except this one and select it.

Mi3w
Spain

Last edited:
Here is volume screen on option

b23470fbe4607f467dc5a4149623f717.jpg

Envoyé de mon MI 3W
Yeap, I didnt remember setup I did in miui6.

Some of that you have to set up again, even if.u dont remember you did.it before

Thanks

Did you put your WA, Facebook, apps to the autorun and locked it? I had the same issue a while ago. WA, and GMX App didn't work resp. receive messages, only if I manually started them. Go to the taskmanager and swipe the desired application down. (lock icon will appear)
Here's my screenshot.

http://imgur.com/t1x1UV1
I did it all, autorun, lock apps, app battery ussage is off...

Yes,I've uninstalled whatssapp. Facebook kMessenger disconnects and not back on until I go into the application .I always have the same problem, the notificaciones arrive later or only when I open the application.Sometimes it seems to work well, other days it goes wrong. I don't know if it will be any configuración of the mobile network...
Dude, the ROM that you used before work?

I have exactly the same problem with google calendar sync on my Mi4C.
When I look at my google account settings all items are synced except for the calendar.

It says: sync is currently experiencing problems it will be back shortly
When I look in my Gmail Calendar on a laptop all items are there.
I'm going back to version 6.1.14
The same problem on sMIUI on last build. Also people with MIUI Polska are having problems.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

@Manuel Valverde Have you tried Settings->Additional Settings->Battery->Manage Apps Battery Usage

Either select OFF(completely disables MIUI powersave tweaks for notifications) or go into CHOOSE APPS select WhatsApp->Custom and select Stay Connected and Allow

The same applies to all the apps you have problem with..

If I were you, I would choose apps first,restart and test. If it doesn't work, select off and restart again..

I have exactly the same problem with google calendar sync on my Mi4C.
When I look at my google account settings all items are synced except for the calendar.

It says: sync is currently experiencing problems it will be back shortly
When I look in my Gmail Calendar on a laptop all items are there.
I'm going back to version 6.1.14

Delete and reinstall Google Calendar is a fix too, seems the sync link is broken or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.