MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same problem on sMIUI on last build. Also people with MIUI Polska are having problems.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI
I reinstalled the app and it works perfect now

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LIFETAB_S1034X met Tapatalk

Wipe-User-Data-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-2.jpg

It is necessary. LOL
Yed it is

For mi2s they solve it already
Well, it seems this Mi account wizard FC is back with a vengeance:

I am reminding here that the issue is FCs on/during Mi Account creation, under 7.1.x firmware. Issue does not appear under 7.0.x!

It was suggested as a workaround solely, to use English initially with the wizard. Unfortunately, the issue came up also after initial configuration. The phone was configured first on a xiaomi.eu stable 7.0 firmware and then 7.1 was flashed over, with no wipe. This helped pass the initial wizard loop. However, when later the user elect to insert a new Mi account, the same problem appeared.

1) Is this a xiaomi.eu bug or an official firmware one?

2) If the former, can it be solved by proper rebuild/recompilation?

3) If it can, can we hope for a resolution soon?

I reinstalled the app and it works perfect now

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LIFETAB_S1034X met Tapatalk
Which App? Gapps? I am talking about stock calendar and syncing Google Account, not Google Calendar app we can download from Play Store :p
I confirmed because it's almost the same thing.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Well, it seems this Mi account wizard FC is back with a vengeance:

I am reminding here that the issue is FCs on/during Mi Account creation, under 7.1.x firmware. Issue does not appear under 7.0.x!

It was suggested as a workaround solely, to use English initially with the wizard. Unfortunately, the issue came up also after initial configuration. The phone was configured first on a xiaomi.eu stable 7.0 firmware and then 7.1 was flashed over, with no wipe. This helped pass the initial wizard loop. However, when later the user elect to insert a new Mi account, the same problem appeared.

1) Is this a xiaomi.eu bug or an official firmware one?

2) If the former, can it be solved by proper rebuild/recompilation?

3) If it can, can we hope for a resolution soon?
Just followmy advice and wait, the team will fix it, anyway is a minor bug

Hey guys, I'd like to report a serious bug (serious for me, at least).
The alarm don't work in the morning. I can't understand why. I have simulated another alarm for some minutes later, and it works. The problem seems to begin when the phone is inactive for a long time.

The alarm don't work in the morning. I can't understand why. I have simulated another alarm for some minutes later, and it works. The problem seems to begin when the phone is inactive for a long time.
Cannot confirm. You can give Google clock a try.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ive seen bad coments for 6.1.28 from people do not understand the red packet functionality.

Unknowning new years tradition and not seeing beyond as a payment system

Anyway

Happy monkey year

I had similar problem 3 times in 1 year, with different ROMs' versions... Even arrived late to work once.
In my case, the alarm fired, but with no sound. When this happened, all sounds feedback at press were gone... Reboot and all returned to normal.
I'm really scared each morning now... At anytime it can come back.

Enviado do meu 2014813 através de Tapatalk

And since 3 days I have another serious problem, which I'm afraid it isn't rom related...

Sometimes, I try to turn the screen on and it doesn't, no way to wake the device... Have to hard reboot by long pressing the power button.

It seems to only happen when connected to charger, so for now I will leave the option to leave screen on when connected to power.

Already wiped cache and user, but this happened again almost immediately (while the phone was empty, no personal apps reinstalled).

The reason why I think it might not be rom related is because I'm still on 5.12.24 since it came out, but the issue only started 3 days ago...

Enviado do meu 2014813 através de Tapatalk

I have problems to sync google calendar app since las weekly update. I use the ROM in a Redmi2 HM2014813.
Thanks for your work!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-28-07-29-17_com.android.settings_1453962636940.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-28-07-29-17_com.android.settings_1453962636940.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 297
Someone found fix for that problem with syncing?
Even installing 9.1.14 with wipe dalvik and cache does not work...

Seems to be problem on Google side but why some people are not facing it?
b65bbabda8ed7103cbf1262d9a5d333a.jpg

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Status
Not open for further replies.