MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just followmy advice and wait, the team will fix it, anyway is a minor bug
I would agree, if this was a development version. Please treat the following paragraphs as costructive criticism, with all due respect to the devs; I understand that they sacrifice their free time for free.

Unfortunately, when problems surface on the ports of stable versions, as produced by xiaomi.eu, they are/can be significant in the following ways:

1) Stable versions do not get updated on a schedule. @ingbrzy and the rest of the team here do a best effort job. And, whereas on development versions porting bugs (ie, those bugs that do not appear at all on the official firmware but do appear on xiaomi.eu corresponding one) get ironed by xiaomi.eu in a week, or even less if they are important, stable versions tend to be overlooked. Would not be a problem, but it is due to the nature of the average stable firmware user (see 2 below).

2) Stable firmware users are users that do not give a damn about being in the frontline of testing a new version, or getting the latest Android. They just want software that works. Hence for the "sensitivity" for being extra careful when building a stable...

Last edited:
Is it normal that the GPU is always in 0 % , still leaving a high-performance gaming ?
zMTJL4n.jpg

Mi4c

Also on MI3 doesn't work the led of the notifications. Not only for WhatsApp, but also for email, phone calls loosed, etc. works only green in recharge.
Other problem: WI-Fi is connetect but doesn't work. and also no sign on status bar.
I hope in the next version ...

I can confirm that on Mi3 LED notifications don't work. (except for charging and LED testing)

WiFi works well though. I can connect to several networks without any issue. 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Also on MI3 doesn't work the led of the notifications. Not only for WhatsApp, but also for email, phone calls loosed, etc. works only green in recharge.
Other problem: WI-Fi is connetect but doesn't work. and also no sign on status bar.
Same

I noticed there was no wifi icon in statusbar but in settings I was connected to wifi

I dont know if I was spending 3g data.

I reconnected to wifi and icon appeared

whatsapp notifications do not arrive until I open the application, any solution? Redmi 2.
I have exactly the same problem on the same phone.

It's not just WhatsApp, but also BBM, Telegram, Tasker and K9Mail.
These background apps are not working anymore because they are killed from memory. They are also not listed in the Running Apps list.

I started to have this problem since the weekly ROMs of december, or maybe even a little bit earlier.
The only working "solution" is going back to a backup I've made just before upgrading, which is a stable ROM v7.0.11.
Every weekend I try the latest weekly ROM and since december I always went back to this backup because of this problem.

I've tried many advices: clean up cache & dalvik, reinstall these apps, enable all permissions of these apps, swipe down these apps in the Recent Apps list, turn off "Manage Apps' Battery Usage"... but nothing has helped :(

I've made an entry on MIUI's Bug Report:
"After upgrading v7.0.11 => v7.1.2 WhatsApp not staying in memory"
http://en.miui.com/thread-212937-1-1.html

Reactions: Manuel Valverde

It working for me, i do full wipe and i change color for other app

Hi guys,

I just got a new Redmi Note 3 16GB/2GB version and I'm new to MIUI and it's specific update procedures. It came with the multi-language ROM + Google Play, version 7.0.x
My question is: Can I install the latest Stable ROM (7.1.x) posted here simply by copying it to phone memory and applying it with Updater app ? Or do I have to go through the complicated procedure of bootloader unlock + recovery console (like with weeklies) and only then will I be able to install the stable ?

Thanks a lot.

Another problem for me is that Runkeeper cant fix the position.
In GMaps GPS seems to work.

Mi4W with MM 6

Last edited:
I had similar problem 3 times in 1 year, with different ROMs' versions... Even arrived late to work once.
In my case, the alarm fired, but with no sound. When this happened, all sounds feedback at press were gone... Reboot and all returned to normal.
I'm really scared each morning now... At anytime it can come back.

Enviado do meu 2014813 através de Tapatalk

Hi there. Seems that I solved this problem. I deleted all my alarms, and created a new one.

Hi there. Seems that I solved this problem. I deleted all my alarms, and created a new one.
Well, I don't know if our problems are the same (at least they are similar), because my alarm list is the same since always, but this only happened 3 times in 1 year...
Anyway it won't hurt to try, so I'll delete all of them and recreate - thanks for the feedback!

Enviado do meu 2014813 através de Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.