MULTI 6.1.7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, thank you very much for this release. I experienced two strange bugs after updating.

1) Netflix app can't be loaded. I deleted cache & dalvik twice, but the problem still occurs when I try to open the application: it just keeps loading and nothing happens.
I reinstalled 5.12.31 and with that Netflix works again.

2) Sometimes when someone is calling me I just can't answer the call because the touchscreen doesn't work. After the call is canceled touchscreen works fine again. A cahce & dalvik cache wipe solves this problem for a short time, but it keeps happening. (This was present in previous ROM versions too.)

Anyone found the same bugs?
I can confirm the Netflix issue.
Same here on Mi4c latest stable.
For now, this is the only issue I can see.
Running the ROM one and a half day.

Reactions: Bonsais
Code:
su
pm disable com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.droidguard.DroidGuardService
in adb shell or a terminal app to fix youtube.

Does battery history diagram show up for you?

(stable on mi4c)
.. thanks man ... excellent ... that code resovle the youtube, but netflix still doesn't work ... thank you !

Those who use betterbatterystats , please show alarms section on this weekly.
c769987c0848b4e7e245abb59f9be64f.jpg

I'm on stable 7.1 and gms on top bothers me. I've used weekly before and can't remember this problem.

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 2 через Tapatalk

Hello.
Recently upgraded to 6.1.7 in my MI4C and my second sim is now on 2G instead of 3-4G[I know because its in "R" Mode all the time]
Also my apn was deleted, I'm glad I made a backup before upgrading, I'm restoring back to my previous version.

anyone know: if I try 6.1.7 and I don't like it, can I then revert back to 5.12.24?

Well I tried 6.1.7 and BT didn't seem to work as good.... so I reverted back to 5.12.24.... Something went wrong, error message kept coming up:

"android.something.something" has stopped.....

So I cleared cache and reflashed 6.1.7, I don't have the courage to try to go back once more......

I have another issue on RN2 Prime . Bluetooth is not working fine, but somehow I manage to connect it even tough it takes me a long time. But when I use my new headphones Turtle Beach I30 there is a cracking every 2-3 seconds, no matter is I'm using the original music player, VLC or Youtube. With my other set Iqua spin 2 I dont't have that problem, neither in my car. Headphones are OK with SGS 4 and any other phone I've tried. Also why it's not possible to use different sound modes when using bluetooth connection?

Youtube for me works wi-fi and mobile data tested. BT seems OK. Gray bars on 3G.

Redmi note 2 prime weekly

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Code:
su
pm disable com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.droidguard.DroidGuardService
in adb shell or a terminal app to fix youtube.

Does battery history diagram show up for you?

(stable on mi4c)

Thanks a lot dude, doing so I fixed the YouTube bug on Mi4c 7.1 stable.

hello,
these OTA updates are always approx 600 mb? all the rom file? i thought it ll be a patch file which is 40-50MB.

Dear ALL this ROM is AWESOME...... WONDERFUL:::::::....... WIFI works Fine.... Best audio ..... very reactive touch.... Battery drain is normal.
REDMI NOTE 2

Reactions: Stefano131270
Dear ALL this ROM is AWESOME...... WONDERFUL:::::::....... WIFI works Fine.... Best audio ..... very reactive touch.... Battery drain is normal.
REDMI NOTE 2
Yup, i agree. All good so far. I was about to move to cm12, but i ll stick with miui for the moment.
Later on i ll give my impressions on battery.
Thanks

Reactions: MatrixLinux
Youtube app issue confirmed but after touch to retry it works fine.

34757a3efa1e071fe7f7234021ef6039.jpg

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
Just to say, starting from this morning I'm having the same bug on Youtube app on my iPad. Wonder if it's just a server-side glitch.

Great! Very minor bug on my Mi4c is that the album art in the Music player app can't be enlarged. Tapping the album art used to toggle between making the album art bigger or making it smaller and exposing extra controls. Since updating it now doesn't react to tapping.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Miui 7.1 stable in xiaomi redmi note 2 hermes, i find a bug, Netflix don't work.

Red circle spinning forever and error - 9 can't connect to Netflix servers

Language spanish

Miui 7.1 stable for redmi 2 prime 2014813 when?

Yup, i agree. All good so far. I was about to move to cm12, but i ll stick with miui for the moment.
Later on i ll give my impressions on battery.
Thanks

With all due respect to CyanogenMod, ... for God's sake stay where you are ...

Hahah
Why?
I like it

The beauty of the ROM Miui and excellent, the icons are simple, elegant, with a touch minimal. We have an endless supply of "controls" without installing many other applications. Yes, I used CyanogeMod, but never I will change on a device Xiaomi ROM Miu with a competitor. After if one of the specific requirements ...

Reactions: qbert
Status
Not open for further replies.