MULTI 6.1.7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I upgrade to 6.1.11 my redmi note 2 but Google play services crash everytime and the play store doesn't work.. How i can risolve it?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I got my Redmi Note 2 yesterday and it had a vendor rom installed: 66.77.33.00

after installing the TWRP I tried installing 6.1.7 (hermes). I guess it installed, although the updater now shows version 6.1.11
Unfortunately I keep getting the error
the process android.process.acore has stopped

summary shows:
android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: duplicate column name: status (code 1); while compiling ALTER TABLE miprofile ADD status TEXT;

I did a factory wipe in TWRP-recovery menu and the problem seems to be gone now

I have problems with 6.1.11:

- swiftkey dissappears
- business calendar 1 & 2 widgets crash after longtime screen off
- gmail accounts dissappear

I did cache wipe (power / volume up), wipe app cache in settings, and delete data in app settings.

Anyone knows what's going on, how to fix?

Do I need to do a full wipe and reset to factory settings and install everything again?

I have problems with 6.1.11:

- swiftkey dissappears
- business calendar 1 & 2 widgets crash after longtime screen off
- gmail accounts dissappear

I did cache wipe (power / volume up), wipe app cache in settings, and delete data in app settings.

Anyone knows what's going on, how to fix?

Do I need to do a full wipe and reset to factory settings and install everything again?

Try a previous ROM, example 5.12.24

@ingbrzy / @Ac Help needed!!!

I got a Note 2 (hermes) with a recent Chinese/English firmware installed. Since it is locked, I installed via fastboot/miflash the 5.9.18 official English / Chinese. After the flash, I entered the phone, passed quickly through the wizard and loaded the stable xiaomi.eu 7.1.1.0. I subsequently selected it as an upgrade package. Mirecovery accepted it, because the 5.9.18 dev firmware was unlocked at the time. Again I rebooted and when entered, the play store was there.

The final step in the process I follow is rebooting into recovery (Mirecovery in this case), and then making full wipes of everything.

This is something I have done quite a few times, without any issues at all.

Now for some reason, during the initial setup wizard and immediately after entering the google account, I was asked for the Mi Account. I selected skip and then it crashed. All in all, I am unable to complete the wizard.

I then thought I could reflash the 5.9.18 dev and start over. This time I am receiving an error 0x80004005: Missmatching image and device error.

I had this problem once more, with a Redmi Note MTK, which came initially with the official global firmware, but I wanted to flash the xiaomi.eu one. It proved impossible.

I presume I can get over the obstacle of cleanly flashing this damned thing with SP Flash tools. Can I use them, is there a tutorial of some sort around?

dirkzelf, Then next Friday will be okay
Try a previous ROM, example 5.12.24

Yeah, OK, I'll wait, not going back to 5.x.xx, because everything needs to be new installed, I dont want that.....

It's getting pretty frustrating this, maybe I need the stable rom..... I use my phone for work, and I can't do this every week. It keeps me from doing more important things......

Reactions: Stefano131270
Yeah, OK, I'll wait, not going back to 5.x.xx, because everything needs to be new installed, I dont want that.....

It's getting pretty frustrating this, maybe I need the stable rom..... I use my phone for work, and I can't do this every week. It keeps me from doing more important things......

I understand. Give confidence to the team, we are in good hands ...

Hi! is the bluetooth problem rectified? my redmi note 2 doesnt auto connect to my car via bluetooth and I have to key in bluetooth password of my car everytime.

Yeah I'm sure about that too, but we are 4-5 months on the way, when will we have a stable rom? It's about time I trhink.

Is the current stable any good?

I hope that those who have installed the ROM stable you can say how it works.
I use the weekly, but I understand perfectly

Mi4C ROM is great except the lyrics in Music app. Is it disabled? It can't find any lyric, looks like didn't even connect to internet

Avout the battery,Barely 4 hours sot, as usual for me.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.