MIUI 8.2 6.10.13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, but this has to be done in order to obtain the notification. What does not work is the launch the app from the notification.
Moreover, this happens for other installed applications too (Telegram, for example), but not for the apps that come with the system.
Ok, but I'm talking about other permission like this in the attachment. If it's "off" the app won't open from the status bar

Attachments

• PicsArt_10-17-05.12.03.jpg
    PicsArt_10-17-05.12.03.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 384
Reactions: paolog
My Mi4c gives error messages when It has 20% charge and less. How can I fix that?
NOTE: I downloaded the rom sunday night at 11.30 pm.

Last edited:
> fastboot boot recovery.img

That's odd, because I installed a xiaomi.eu ROM :(
Trying to do a clean install now.

After "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" when you reboot the phone with "fastboot reboot" keep also Power+Vol+ pressed.
In this way the phone will reboot in twrp mode. After this will work !

How can I install current beta 6.10.13 on Kenzo?

I have Chinese Beta 6.9.29 with Stock Recovery. Bootloader is locked.

To move to a current xiaomi.eu Beta, I must unlock, then install TWRP.

Question: Must I wait for the official unlock? Or would this work with the unofficial unlock hack?

Anyone using mpdecision with mi5 on this version? I was using it with the previous eu weekly versions but with this I'm getting a bootloop? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks a lot.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Question: Must I wait for the official unlock? Or would this work with the unofficial unlock hack?

It's better to wait for officialy permission unlock. Wait for about 3 days.

"it's better" - sure. Of course it's always safer to do "the official" thing. But that was not my question.

My question was, will it work?

Please could you help me? Unable to install weekly with twrp for mi5, phone remains in bootloop during installation.
In twrp log I see "unable to mount /cust".

Yep, but this has to be done in order to obtain the notification. What does not work is the launch the app from the notification.
Moreover, this happens for other installed applications too (Telegram, for example), but not for the apps that come with the system.
Try enabling pop up

If you don't wanna accidentally brick your phone in near future, then officially unlock.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
I update every week but can someone tell me what's the best way? Just update and wipe cache/dalvik AFTER, or do I have to wipe it BEFORE update? Thanks for your help!

Did you do a local backup before messing with the world of Roms :) if not then you messed up :)

Did you Wipe cache and davlic cache after flashing?

Otherwise Just reflash again and do cache wipe and see if it would work for you..

Next time always do a system backup in settings and transfer that to PC so you can restore it..

See in you situation I would uninstall WhatsApp and restore it from backup so I wouldn't have to reactivate WhatsApp and no loss of chat history.. etc

Otherwise you would have to reinstall all the apps..

Really I don't what I did... :-( I had tried to reinstall and the problem hadn't disappeared, so finally I wipe cache and dalvik and everything goes right now. But I had to reinstall and set up everything...

Thank you very much for your care

How to set?

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
Try in security, go to permissions, find gallery. I'm not atm on miui8 so can't give you precise info.
Also try clear data of galery app. Go to settings, installed apps, find gallery and clear data.
Reboot phone.
If didnt help try to clear dalvik and cache from twrp.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Try in security, go to permissions, find gallery. I'm not atm on miui8 so can't give you precise info.
Also try clear data of galery app. Go to settings, installed apps, find gallery and clear data.
Reboot phone.
If didnt help try to clear dalvik and cache from twrp.

I tried to change the permissions and I couldnt, so try another fix
7c7d06dfaf5d084aecc94939821aef91.jpg

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk

He gave you honest advice. Don't play with developers options if you don't know what are. For more details about developers options and also about Anr: http://m.androidcentral.com/all-about-your-phones-developer-options
http://www.droidviews.com/guide-android-developer-options/
Thank you for the information and URL.

I did not ask to move or touch anything. I just wanted to know what makes this option. Just curious.

Sorry, my english is not very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.